We're going to test WillS' Facebook skills.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
IMG_2395.PNG
IMG_2396.PNG

EDS

Name
Ed
It is audience then. You must
Had a previous customer rebook through Facebook today. Effortless.

So perhaps do some Facebook advertising for the sole reason of promotion rather then instant results. Build some brand recognition (that's what I'm set up to do from day one...sucks the big one that half of my g reviews say my name...) while increasing social media interaction which google loves...

Don't expect bookings and expect other carpet cleaners try to troll you...some of the info I got from here...

So if I want brand recognition I should have a target audience , postal code (zip), ect...

Time of add should count too... can I control that? Do office hours? 1 hour lunch breaks for the target demo...

Pet owners are probably a must...

Age? Maybe check census data for target areas and then compute...

We just had a mandory census...us Canadians have a whole ranch dedicated to stats...

Said this before: ever hear about the statician who drowned in a river with an average depth of 6inchs?
The "Census" ranch is a lot more boring then the "Mustang" ranch...

Insert joke: how did the math teacher get rid of his constipation?

He worked it out with a pencil....

( your all silently thinking :this guy has kids? #crowdfundedssnip...

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
So Mikey and Mark,\

Are you guys still advertising on Fb? Very curious to hear what a year shown you guys?
I have not done another but I am currently thinking about doing one just to start a little Buzz locally

I think if a person where to stay on it it can pay off.

Right now we keep a presence for free you could say in other local Facebook groups and that interaction is good. People like to see us being supportive and positive on pages and that seems to help.

Lots of people will just put out a general "who do you reccomend for carpet cleaning?" and a lady last week hired us because 50 plus comments came on to her post all reccomending us I guess.

Reactions: SamIam and EDS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom