We're going to test WillS' Facebook skills.

Mikey P

Administrator
We all know @WillS kills it in his unique Las Vegas market advertising on Facebook.

Watch his two MBWebinars if you want more information on how he does it.

I'm going to test Will's skills by having him set up some campaigns for Saiger and myself. IF we get some noteworthy results in our rather unique and vastly different markets compared to Vegas, MB and Will are going to offer private mentoring sessions with select members here.

In order to participate you'll have to make Will a manager of your business FB page. He will then set up some advertising campaigns that you will be able to run at "will". You'll get lessons on the best times to publish the ads, secrets not shared on the webinars and some other sneaky stuff I should not mention..

Will is getting calls from people who have used his strategies shared on the webinars who are thanking him for the great results.

There will be no grantees on results. We have yet to figure out the charge for this service but it will be cheap. We'll only work with well known MB'rs. Marty pays triple.

Stay tuned...

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
MB and Will are going to offer private mentoring sessions with select members here.

How does one become "select"???

Linked a new yelp review to our fb page last week, one post over 550 people saw it. At least one person called/emailed from it. Just from posting a review and we have under 200 "likes".

If I can use this to supplement adwords, I'd save a shat ton of dough...

My only concern would be how often posting is done. I post a couple times a month, if it's suddenly 5 times a day people will get frustrated and unlike us.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Does it also apply for those down under??

Especially Shortwuns down under??

I have an entirely different mob to market to.

:yoda:

Mikey P

Administrator
Will was VERY helpful in help us set up our ads. Grammar, specific wording, capitalization, spacing you name it.. He has it down to a science.

Mark and I will be running our campaigns for 2 days @ $100 per campaign. 10 Mile radius/9 or so towns. Should reach upwards to 6 to 12,000 users

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mine is doing very well so far.....

shares already....getting some likes but also some post clicks.....

Some engagement....

Will see how it plays out, but getting our name in front of people right now...

Reactions: SamIam

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Don't be too concerned with page "likes". They will come the more exposure you get. What you want is engagement, post likes, comments, shares.

Too many people post regularly but with content that has little or no value. Without some engagement, there really isn't much point in posting.

Be sure what you post is worthy of engagement. Is it interesting to look at and read about? Make sure there is some meat on the bone.

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mikey P

Administrator
well...time to pause the campaigns for the night...

fbw.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

jwfoulk12

Name
Justin Foulk
Interesting stuff. Ive been using facebook alot with my other biz but havent pushed it to hard here. I'm ready to start tho, just waiting for a week of nice weather instead of all the rain we've been getting.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Paused it for the night....but even a lot of comments....

Tonight was most active views and clicks

Going to start it again in the morning and let it play out....

Screenshot 2016-03-15 07.18.55.png
Screenshot 2016-03-15 07.18.47.png
Screenshot 2016-03-15 22.33.54.png
Screenshot 2016-03-15 22.34.01.png
2016-03-16 03.34.29.png
2016-03-16 03.34.34.png
2016-03-16 03.35.47.png
2016-03-16 03.34.25.png

Reactions: Desk Jockey

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard

Modern Science could of removed those stains... Our Modern Science is amazing.. My company name is Modern Carpet Cleaning

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
What age range are you targeting? I noticed my clicks were much higher in the older age range. 55+ did the best, 25-35 did the worst

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
What age range are you targeting? I noticed my clicks were much higher in the older age range. 55+ did the best, 25-35 did the worst

I chose a range of 25 to 65+

I get some of my best clients in the higher age brackets, but wanted to see how many might be seeing this ad on Facebook too....

I like the age breakdown part on Facebook to see where I am getting clicks from ....

Turning it off pause for the last day and little bit of remaining money to see what happens....but....we are also getting another snow storm today so not sure any ad is going to get the phones to ring today.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like to run it on weekends, I seem to get better response. While I know a good share of people are on at all times it always seems to pull better on the weekends. ???

Age 30 plus, homeowners with a 50 mile radius of Topeka.

Reactions: jwfoulk12

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom