whaddya think?

Mikey P

Administrator
Comes off as whiny and not able to compete in today's game.

it is what it is Matt, swim with the sharks or find another trade.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I think he is in the wrong line of work and used his ten seconds of fame to ensure he will never get a referal ever again from another tradesmen. With that said there was a guy in town who owned a company simular to roto rooter who totaly whored out his customers to the highest bitter. He got pissed off because I turned down a flood job he tried to send me. I heard several months later that the lady who took the flood (a rainbow franchinse owner) got bit by a rotweiler in her ankle and got hurt pretty bad. Im lucky my gut sent me the right message

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
.referral's have gone crazy in this area...$1000 is insame.

Guess it depends on the size and scope
I could be wrong, but think it unlikely anyone is giving $1000 on an average $1500 dry down

i don't know anything about the WD game, but don't ins companies keep tabs on fraud and over excessive charges?
(which is what he's suggesting for many WD outfits and how they can give those high referrals)

I agree with the others though.....

..L.T.A.

Jamesh921

Name
James
If that guy wanted more credibility he should have been MUCH more prepared with his "cry for help" speech. Plus, he should have at least had someone else film him (you can obviously tell he's filming himself, which makes it look like he's all alone in his crusade).

And yes, he does sound like he's whining - even though he may be RIGHT, doesn't matter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom