What "add on" service have you added on?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Just curious.

I took a wood cleaning class because there is so much wood flooring in this area so I thought I wood ask. Iseeru

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Brian R said:
Just curious.

I took a wood cleaning class because there is so much wood flooring in this area so I thought I wood ask. Iseeru

Brian,

"If you can get that "service" up & running..?"

Your "carpet cleaning" will be the ADD-ON service... :idea:

BY FAR..the best add on for your MODLE..."You already own the equipment"

TRIPPLE the profit @ half the effort & cost... !gotcha!

You can do a "JIGG"-------er to the bank everyday.... shiteatinggrin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
HARPER said:
Brian R said:
Just curious.

Brian,

"If you can get that "service" up & running..?"

Your "carpet cleaning" will be the ADD-ON service... :idea:

BY FAR..the best add on for your MODLE..."You already own the equipment"

TRIPPLE the profit @ half the effort & cost... !gotcha!

You can do a "JIGG"-------er to the bank everyday.... shiteatinggrin

Irony, I just got wood from what you said. :shock:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Wooden you know it, your posts have floored me.

Fabric protection is good.

Personal protection is even better.

Carpet protection is virtually non-existent in my neck of the woods. (No pun intended).

Leather clothing has been good as has rug cleaning, but they're getting heavy now.

Hope to be adding grout re-coloring/sealing in the next few months.

Also thinking about strip 'n seal on vinyl again, it was my staple for many years.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Stone restoration is a big add on. However it's dirty work and in some ways doesn't really blend well with the rest of the services. A separate truck dedicated for hard surfaces would be best.

Albert

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
The problem with "wood floor cleaning" is that all the calls you'll get will be from people who are not candidates for the service. They all want you to "clean and polish" the floors, however upon inspecting the floors, you'll notice major scratches, the poly has come off in several areas, and bare wood shows everywhere. The areas where "clean and polish" would work out well, the custy is not interested in doing. They will tell you "don't worry about that area it's new", basically everyone wants or thinks they can get away w/ just "clean and polish" but what they really need is to refinish the floors w/ a new coat of poly, at the very least get the floor's screened and new poly applied.

This has been my experience, in over 20-50 "inspections", and I've done both "clean and polish" with lamanator plus, tykote, and bridgepoint products, this is not new to me. The jobs were referred out to a refinishing guy.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah, it's going to have to look really easy to me.

I will focus on just upselling my carpet cleaning jobs for now and see how it goes.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
We just started Screening & recoating hardwoods and can honestly say it is ridiculous money! This is our highest profit service we do currently aside from garage floor coatings. We are marketing it hard right now and making some big money.

Mike Draper

I bring my wife and kids with us on every job, i dress that up real raggedy, worn out shoes and put dirt on their faces, my wife bought one of those fake bellies so she looks pregnant, you wouldn't believe the tips we get. :shock: :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom