What am I missing with these cuff lynx

If you want to reduce 2.5 inch hose to 2 inch, I don't see the adapter. The male is always pointing towards the tool. So you would need the male coming off the 2.5 inch reduced down to accept a 2 inch female. I don't see one.

http://www.mytee.com/product-cat/carpet ... nx-carpet/

Also if you want to run a 2.5 inch hose to the 2.5 inch filter you have to rig up several connectors to make it work. You can not simply just insert the male into the female end. It will twist right back out. It needs to swivel. I had to rig a short section of hose with a 2.5 inch female coming off to insert the male into so it would swivel and not work out.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
that 3rd adapter to the right...screws on to the 2"...then the 2.5 screws to its own hose and fitting and screws into that....

get it??

I tried some and they became loose....

soooo i switched over to cool cuffs...they hold much better

I'm still running cool cuffs. Last cuff coming from the filters is a male cool cuff. I didn't feel like swapping them out and to me the flash cuffs look the best. Cool cuffs are ok, but they also have issues coming apart after some heavy use.
I just use the lynx with the filters.

And Doug I still don't get it. Third from the right is just a female 2.5 inch lynx.

Second from the right is the pipe thread for the filter. Can you screw that one on the 2.5 inch hose and then hook the 2 inch female to the threads. Is that what you are getting at?

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
IMG_5203.jpg

IMG_5205.jpg

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
Daniel it looks like h106. i don't use these cuff but it looks like you screw both hoses straight in to this one.
cool cuffs has an insert for the 2.5 so you have a male coming out but it doesn't look like my tee does it that way.
gene

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
108 goes on the 2.5 hose...then screws into the 106...which has screwed on to the 2" hose

the 106 has the swivel....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom