What are some helpful sales techniques you've learned on MB?

Mikey P

Administrator
Such as unique wording, mannerisms (learned or fake), timing, sales tools or otherwise, what has helped you increase your average ticket and company?

hint, relying on your big ass vacuum blower to wow Mrs Piftleton is not one of them..

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
For insult's to crap clients contact Marty...line 1.
To toss pita clients ...Boyle line 2.
For all other's find a pig farm...line 1 again !

• Haha
Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Honestly all cleaners here contribute a bit to sales. You read about shy salesman's you read about bold an confident types...Be your self never over promise. Just over deliver...An charge what your worth...Never lie you will get caught .An when in doubt remember WWSD! (What would Shorty Do ) say bye and drink a Guinness !!!

Reactions: SamIam

Mikey P

Administrator
I’ve noticed that never ending self promotion grows tiresome and boring.
Yet you click on my threads...

I promote sponsor and sell unique items, classes and services that help out new young or clueless cleaners. but helping out asshole know it all Idiots® such as yourself is pointless so I would suggest just blocking me.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
That rude ass alabamian marty kept harassing me about my trailer. So I branded my business with my wrapped box truck and new website, and had an immediate boost in income. I don't know if I would've made that move back in '17 if he didn't keep pissing me off.

It's easier to make a sale when your business looks like a brand. I had less people question my prices

Mikey P

Administrator
That rude ass alabamian marty kept harassing me about my trailer. So I branded my business with my wrapped box truck and new website, and had an immediate boost in income. I don't know if I would've made that move back in '17 if he didn't keep pissing me off.

It's easier to make a sale when your business looks like a brand. I had less people question my prices

You really think you're name, logo, look, font, etc. comes off as a "brand"

So you're saying that people think there's more than one of you in other words

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mikey P

Administrator
Matt, I think you were able to raise your prices due to your increased level of confidence, had nothing to do with the jazziness of your vinyl

Hack Attack

Name
Dan

A brand doesn't necessarily mean multi vans and techs, but a consistant business that people recognise

Having said that, I'm still a o/o but I get asked often how many staff I have on the road?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.

I started having people ask me if I was a franchise

Yes, word of mouth and time helped my business get established, but the 25% jump 2017 from the average 5-7% every year told me that people like stuff like this.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Especially in a small market, branding is important. Even for an owner/operator, your vans should be nicely lettered or wrapped. Have some shirts, hoodys, jackets made up with your company name and wear them everywhere you go. Keep your colors, logos, lettering consistent. People will begin to recognize you and if your workmanship is good quality, people will spread your name for you.

Mikey P

Administrator
Especially in a small market, branding is important. Even for an owner/operator, your vans should be nicely lettered or wrapped. Have some shirts, hoodys, jackets made up with your company name and wear them everywhere you go. Keep your colors, logos, lettering consistent. People will begin to recognize you and if your workmanship is good quality, people will spread your name for you.
Early on...

Reactions: Cleanworks

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The van wrapped says full time.

Trailer says part time.

This place say to me raise your rates.

I started low $20 a room guy Stanley style.

Then added vacuum crb fans shoe covers.

And raised my rates.

Now I'm at $50 a room.
With a size limit.

Still I can't always drop fans.

Will skip vacuuming if they've done it.

And I don't always crb.

Yes. I get asked all the time how many trucks I have on the road because they see me almost every day several times

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
1655912194275.png

LTA

• Haha
Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom