What can be done with Rit Dye?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
A great place. Close enough to Halifax when you need to be there; far enough away to keep that "small town feel" that 90% of that province gives you.

Great family history story!

My best wishes for it all to work out for you.

I've found through old passenger records that Martin Keets -Gates now - arrived on the Pearl in 1751 and Casper Zinck arrived on the Murdoch the same year. Theres a gentleman that posts here thats also a descendant of Casper and named after my great uncle. The Zinck name isnt very common.One of the offspring has records from the 1600's of the Palatinate heritage from some old church records. I like to delve into the family history as much as I can. My Dads family arrived during the potato famine and records are hard to find.
We were Canadians before it was fashionable. Or Canada.

Condog

Name
Tony
I have had much better luck, if you want to call it that, using pemenant markers for a quick fix. Good enough for rentals.
A black sharpie is indispensable. !!!
How do you get the sharpie to match the carpet color?

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
I've watched Tony W demo that a few times, never trusted my mild colorblindness to attempt it.

I recall him using a clothes iron, not a hair dryer?

Can use either, I also use a small travel iron for small areas.

Because these are kept in a plastic box, with the heat/humidity here, mould continually grows on the plastic lids. :dejection::lol:

:yoda: :very_drunk:

1571260668237.png

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
to Condog about the black sharpie

Well, often, there are spots that are lighter. It draws your eye to them. If you darken them just a little they are not as noticable. Not in any way a perfect match, but for a quick remedy in a rental. it can be OK.
Usually just smaller spots.
You know and see them, but someone just walking in often will not notice.
You can get perm markers in all colors at an art store or a Hobbby Lobby.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom