What could I have done better?

Jimbo

Gary...thanks for identifying your helper...

I was worried for a bit.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
you guys are sissies when it comes to using chemicals with butyls in them. never had a problem breathing with any prespray I have ever tried, butyls are what you need to break up the oil!!! about the only thing that does take my breath away is forgetting that I put some of cobbs powdered reducing agent into a small hand pump sprayer and then taking the lid off and taking a huge wiff to see what was in it, try that one time you will not forget it

Mikey P

Administrator
Lets put it this way..

Most suppliers hate my f'n guts.

The BBs create fickle, bargain oriented, knowledgeable cleaners that cant be bullshitted into stocking the complete CTI line of pre sprays in every van.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Hollywood said:
As of now I am really just trying what the guys at the supply store says works.
I may have to have some others shipped in.
But hey, I'm never happy.
I just need something that I can spray on and leave and the carpet just gets cleaned magicly. Is that too much to ask??

It's called "dry cleaning". Some call it padding or cimex, but it is magic....

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Jimbo said:
Gary...thanks for identifying your helper...

I was worried for a bit.

Most people think it's odd that I bring a 65 year old lady to vacuum and help me move furniture.

She is a really good helper unless I am doing a gnarly set-up with a long hose run or I am on a regular account cleaning. It seems she just starts doing less and less each time until I'm doing it all myself. ('cept the vac...)

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
B&BGaryC said:
Hollywood said:
As of now I am really just trying what the guys at the supply store says works.
I may have to have some others shipped in.
But hey, I'm never happy.
I just need something that I can spray on and leave and the carpet just gets cleaned magicly. Is that too much to ask??

It's called "dry cleaning". Some call it padding or cimex, but it is magic....

I've done it. I can still do it. Don't do it that much anymore. If I can reach it with my hose, I HWE.
Although tomorrow I am cleaning an old lady who insists on it because she has breathing problems. I can get the carpet just as dry as fast but she's a cook. Lots of money from her so I don't mind.
And she hates rake marks and love swirl marks. Yea baby.
Did I mention she's a cook? Loveable little cook.

Back
Top Bottom