What do you always go back to?

BillC

If your like me you don't mind trying new chems to see if there is anything better than what you currently use. My question is what's the one prespray and extraction (if you use it) that you always go back to? For residential and commercial?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Now that Cobb fixed the powermax issues, I fall back on that stuff.

At any given day I have 3-5 different presprays on the truck and my comfort zone is usually the powermax jug.

The stuff is great at light stain issues if you are giving enough dwell time. Often the spots (and lightstains) are gone by the time I get to them with the wand.

I always have powerburst, slop n gobble, Shawn Forsythe's Kleenline prespray, and powermax with me.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I always use Grease Eraser with FWR on everything except delicate wools. For the nasties I add an extra 3 oz scoop in the HF. No need to overthink what is simple.

BillC

Art Kelley said:
I always use Grease Eraser with FWR on everything except delicate wools. For the nasties I add an extra 3 oz scoop in the HF. No need to overthink what is simple.
I have been using O2 for awhile now but I always seem to go back to Grease Eraser. What do you use to rinse with Art?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
BillC said:
Art Kelley said:
I have been using O2 for awhile now but I always seem to go back to Grease Eraser. What do you use to rinse with Art?

I think he said fwr- i believe that is fresh water rinse.

BillC

Zalan Szabo (zee) said:
BillC said:
[quote="Art Kelley":494gp6g4]I always use Grease Eraser with FWR on everything except delicate wools. For the nasties I add an extra 3 oz scoop in the HF. No need to overthink what is simple.

I think he said fwr- i believe that is fresh water rinse.[/quote:494gp6g4]
Thanks. Sometimes I get lost with all these abbreviations!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom