What do you say to your customer

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Let's keep it like new by scheduling your 3 month appointment now.

Oh, and don't forget to tell all your friends, neighbors and family about us.

I'll be sure to send you an email with a PDF of your invoice with a note asking for a raving review on Google.

Thanks!

Becker

Name
Becker
Brian R said:

I'll be sure to send you an email with a PDF of your invoice with a note asking for a raving review on Google.

Thanks!

3 months?

Is that a refection on your avg type of customer, or does it take about that long for the soil to come back up the fiber and resoil the tips?

Magic One

Besides sayin thank you on the cleaning job any other comments. Some of u read the post wrong.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Becker said:
Brian R said:

Thanks!

3 months?

Is that a refection on your avg type of customer, or does it take about that long for the soil to come back up the fiber and resoil the tips?
DUH!! This is Robison we're talking about here, with his jiggler.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Doug Cox said:
Becker said:
[quote="Brian R":drc6ugr9]Let's keep it like new by scheduling your 3 month appointment now.

Thanks!

3 months?

DUH!! This is Robison we're talking about here, with his jiggler.[/quote:drc6ugr9]

Mr. Becker....with the OPE cleaning that I provide the carpets will stay cleaner a bit longer than the typical HWE guy.

My award winning personality keeps me coming back sooner. !dork!

But really, I (Service Monster) market to my clients every 3 months and attempt to get people on the 3 month schedule. Most people like to freshin it up once they see what an amazing job I do.

Douglas, your customers probably dread having to look at your mug within 6. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom