What do you think of my new water damage postcard?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It was a request by Mikey! :lol:

and yes Mike confirmed you are speaking at MF10!

I did ask if I could sit in the front row......two seats.....one for my tomatoes. :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name
Ralph Pastorelli
But the one on the left looks so much professional drilling the holes above the baseboards...NOT!

Why save the baseboards and create all that drywall repair and painting when you can be a professional and use a blade to carefully remove the base and drill holes there? Saves time and much cheaper and looks better in the adjusters eyes to replace the base than fill a shit load of holes and paint the whole room. Let's hear it you defenders!

Last edited:

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Holy throw the fans down and run Batman.

How did you even capture that picture? Looks like Trailor Trash operators I have seen around here : ) toss it in n drag it out YO! prob so tangled they couldn't get it unwrapped.

Keep the Sanity Alive Doc, We Need Ya!

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
During operating hours the holes are covered with border paper trim that is stapled in about ten minutes. When closed we remove the paper trim and use the injection blower and hoses. Equipment is taken down every mourning, before opening and set back up upon closing.

Customers ( parents) of the business are not questioning and filled with anxiety as to if the business is safe to leave their children as they do not see any abnormality as to how everything looks or how anything might feel different.

Also don't all the sudden have 5 or six children with asthma coughing all over the place, possibly inspired by a school ( if i pulled baseboards) that looks like it is under construction. We have enough hurdles to overcome without any extra ones created by not being thoughtful enough or just being a little creative.

Any other questions?

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
Who is the post card being marketed to? If to a regular joe or business owner i think you may need to be a bit more clear as to the difference or advantage of your company. From a fist glance it just looks like you are using less equipment. Also what would your setup look like in the same area drying both sides of the hall? Not being a pain it just that sometimes we tend to think our customers are as anal about our trade as we are. To be honest most customers could care less about the how and just care about the when and how much!
:p
Sorry!

The devil made me do it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom