What do you use that for?

That is what a local cleaner asked about my vacuum cleaner the other day. I replied to vacuum. Oh for real. I asked what pre-spray he was using and he said "awesome." What the hell is that? He said "awesome" and purple power. I tried to sell him on buying prochem chemicals or atleast using something similar. I guess that is the ghetto juice Keith is referring to.

A

amazingcleansc

danielc said:
That is what a local cleaner asked about my vacuum cleaner the other day. I replied to vacuum. Oh for real. I asked what pre-spray he was using and he said "awesome." What the hell is that? He said "awesome" and purple power. I tried to sell him on buying prochem chemicals or atleast using something similar. I guess that is the ghetto juice Keith is referring to.

i tried some PP on a rat hole today. it worked.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
The "power" in Purple Power comes from butyl
and butyl is pretty darn effective all purpose cleaner.
It's also (butyl) in a lot of top quality carpet pre-sprays

Industrial Purple that Home Depot sells is more concentrated than PP though

I've never tried it, (we rarely use any "off the shelf" juices 'cept maybe Sally's peroxide and Oxy-Clean) but Harbor Freight sells an industrial strength degreaser bomb.
Looks like it's loaded with butyl AND lye for a wicked "one two punch"

..L.T.A.

Name
Bruce
Never tried "awesome" as a pre spray , but my wife loves it for removing grass stains out of the kids jeans. She picks Awesome up at the dollar store.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom