What else do you need, what else do you need?

Able 1

Name
Keith
So, called Jondon today and was less then pleased with their custy service :!: I really only wanted to try out that (CTI) Dinge away product, but then she said in a CU^T like fashion "what else do you need"! I looked around and said well I guess I could use some Blueblocks.... "What else do you need" I said "well I think that's it for now"... I have never had a sale person be a rude as she was to me, and I won't call back!

OH yeah, and the bill came to 72.00 for Dinge Away(16.00) and a case of blueblocks($?)! Yeah really I know people are hurting everywhere, but when you jack me I simply won't come back!! EVER! Just ask my local suppliers!

I will do business with REALCLEANERS.com till the day I'm done(or die which ever comes first)!!!

Interlink Supply is even worse!!

BUT on a side note I do like to deal with John Olsen and he has always been fair to me and his techs very helpful...

Able 1

Name
Keith
Yeah Ron, and it just lost them a custy!!! Just keep pushing all that BS!

If she did say calmly "will that complete your order" it would be different.. She was a bitch and insinuated that my order wasn't worth her time.

John Watson

when I go to mcdonalds to get my$1.00 large diet coke. and know I don't have extra cash, I don't order nothing without knowing the cost Just comman sense...

I have had bitchy clerks before, 99% of the time its me that sets them off!!!

As far as jon Don goes, I believe Jon and Pappa Nick have done a great service to our industry.
they match prices if you find it lower, they train their people, they train their people, they train their people for their differant positians..

I believe its a good buisness practice to ask if you need any thing else.

This is just my opinion cause I don't buy from them or anyone nomore. I also have had great service from interlink and their people.

If I did have disagreements with supliers I talkrd to them not whine and cry on the forams.
I have yet to have the disagreements not settled in a manly way.. No Tears or ear plugs.

Wa wa wa flippen cry baby..

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Able 1 said:
[quote="Ruff Hewn":25hxax4o]
and the bill came to 72.00 for Dinge Away(16.00) and a case of blueblocks

did that include the shipping. Keith ??

..L.T.A.

Point being? They are shipping 5 hours away.[/quote:25hxax4o]

i was "guessing " the shipping would be a substantial part of the order
$25 or so??

..L.T.A.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Not just you, Able. Last six months have been like this.

13 bucks to ship t-jets. lol! And they back order stuff to make the shipping more.

It's cheaper for us to get products from Utah(John O) than shipped from an hour away. Makes no sense...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think you may have took it wrong. ???

Plus it's your decision if you want anything else. It never bothers me to say "No Thanks" to any sales people. She is after all just doing what she's trained to do.

Anyway a good way to avoid it is to just order on line, a couple of clicks and you're done. That's what I do.

I don't buy a lot of stuff from them but when I do buy from them they have fast, dependable service. I ordered 5-cases of Tyvek's and it was here the next day. hey now

dgargan

Asking "anything else" is no big deal. Fair question I think. I have always had good luck with Jon Don except for shipping. One thing that does bother me is the shipping costs. "I always get the answer well transportation has gone up. "Yea thats true but they are still way more than others. Then they always suggest that if you order $300 or more shipping is free. Tried that as well. Turns out that is a misleader. Only "certain items" qualify to count towards the $300.. I would figure that if I ordered $300 of anything out of the catalog it should count but not so.

I like JonDon because they're fast. I get next day delivery. Good service too.

But...

I agree on the shipping costs. Way too high sometimes. I'm 4 hours away from them too. This is the one single reason I order from other suppliers first, unless I'm in a pinch and need something quickly.

Name
I'm Rick James
Well if she didn't ask you that then you would probably be running out of blue blocks in the near future.. so maybe you should thank her for reminding you to order them.

I agree with Doug.. order online if you are to sensitive about being ask if you would like to order more stuff. Might not want to go thru McDonalds cause they will ask you the same thing... pretty much any fast food. You call the lady who takes your order a C**T too for asking???

Able 1

Name
Keith
It's not that she asked it's how she asked (tone in her voice). I wish I knew how to record the conversation, you would see what I mean if you heard it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
So she was insinuating it was a small order?
I can see being a little bothered by that.

However be it JonDon, the Pembertons or Superior, that person on the phone represents them but I'm sure they have no knowledge that you were slighted.

Heck that's why major corps record that stuff to retrain or kick out those that are not making the cut. Buy from whoever you want far from me to tell you who to buy from. I just wouldn't switch on account of one operator's snippy remark. Email them let them know so they won't do it to anyone else. I'm sure they will appreciate it.

Name
I'm Rick James
Must of been some tone if she pissed you off enough to come onto an open carpet cleaning forum and call her a c**t.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I agree Brent, I would really appreciate a customer emailing or calling us back if they have an unpleasant experience, but don't have much respect for those that only complain about it publicly. That is their right of course but as a business owner I try to help others to fix their problems rather than just bad mouth a whole company due to 1 idiot.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Caduceus said:
Must of been some tone if she pissed you off enough to come onto an open carpet cleaning forum and call her a c**t.

OK your right, that was harsh... I think the heat here compounded my aggravation. If she reads this I apologise! Though I would NEVER talk to my customers like they are a burden to me.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
If you haven't seen this before... :?:
You should "FAVORITE IT" and watch it every morning UNTIL YOU REALIZE...That it is PRICELESS :idea

3]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzgzim5m7oU3]

F

FB7777

From Jon Dons website

Dinge away. $16.95
Blue blocks. $31.39

Total order. $48.34. Shipping and handling was $22.66

Not outrageous for shipping as it had to shipped as 2 items or in a larger box than the blue blocks

Considering your disposition with this experience I think you should shop elsewhere

Sounds like a win-win situation for both parties

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Re: Re: What else do you need, what else do you need?

Fred Boyle said:
From Jon Dons website

Dinge away. $16.95
Blue blocks. $31.39

Total order. $48.34. Shipping and handling was $22.66

Not outrageous for shipping as it had to shipped as 2 items or in a larger box than the blue blocks

Considering your disposition with this experience I think you should shop elsewhere

Sounds like a win-win situation for both parties

Ditto

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk 2

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
intonations in the voice can make or break a comment.
Just her asking "what else do you need" seems innocent and busn like enough when typed, but HOW she said it could easily leave you with another intention/meaning. I can even imagine a tone that would put me off. Just having a bad day/relationship/health/etc can affect even your own voice. Lord knows some telemarketers have paid a price calling me at the wrong time, and possibly even some potential clients could have picked up some stress in my voice.
While I don't have any issues with Realcleaners, you may still encounter challenges there from the stories related on here.

People are people. do what you gotta do or raise your concerns with Jondon to help them be a better busn

rhino1

Name
Chris Bolin
I have experienced the same thing, from one particular female there... she has good days and bad days. Their shipping calculations do border on the bizarre, I have had large orders and small orders that cost the same for shipping. I did call once when they charged me $65 to ship a case of spotters, it was reduced to $25.

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I am pretty sure they are trained to say "what else do you need?", everytime I've ordered from them they say that, I think Keith just took it the wrong way.

On a plus side, it's great when they answer the phone, they already know who you are and are quick at taking your order. Some other suppliers I've dealt with want to take your # down, than call you back (if they call you), than when they do they don't remember all the details, just a nightmare.

I don't mind the shipping if I need a product immediately I know It'll be there the next day.

hogjowl

Idiot™
That saleswoman has good days and bad days? Oh well, let him solve his problem by shopping with Joe.

No personality variations with Joe, nosiree steady as can be ... KMA!

Able 1

Name
Keith
Missed this one..

John Watson said:
when I go to mcdonalds to get my$1.00 large diet coke. and know I don't have extra cash, I don't order nothing without knowing the cost Just comman sense...

With your 3 double cheese burgers it should come to around$4.32

I have had bitchy clerks before, 99% of the time its me that sets them off!!!

I am the most mellow guy on the phone, so that wasn't the case...

If I did have disagreements with supliers I talkrd to them not whine and cry on the forams.
I have yet to have the disagreements not settled in a manly way.. No Tears or ear plugs.

WOW, only 3 of 36 word spelled incorrectly.

I believe how people act or talk on the phone is fair game for the internet.. I do a lot of business with Bristor if I had a bad deal, I would talk about it here also(like the others before), and you have NEVER stepped up to defend him. Why is that?

Wa wa wa flippen cry baby..

PS.. BTW. If you read my post I didn't call her a cu*t, I just used that to be the best way describe the way I felt she responded to me.. OK, she was bitchy.. KMA!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom