What ever happened to Greenie?

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
There was some crap going on. I know better than to buy into the bulletin hype. What was the result? Can I buy things from him? What about the guy he works from? Does he have anything worth buying? How do I get a Greenhorn wand?

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
B&BGaryC said:
There was some crap going on. I know better than to buy into the bulletin hype. What was the result? Can I buy things from him? What about the guy he works from? Does he have anything worth buying? How do I get a Greenhorn wand?

i FOUND him.......yor phone should be ringing right now..................

Picture006.jpg

ohh jesus he's gonna call me again........

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I bought a bristor and will sell you my Greenhorn with recently rebuilt valve. Let me know if you're interested.

gary mackay

Jeff was way ahead of most dumbass carpet cleaners and that offended many but yet they loved him while he pumped out the great innovations & improvements.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
gary mackay said:
Jeff was way ahead of most dumbass carpet cleaners and that offended many but yet they loved him while he pumped out the great innovations & improvements.

Unfortunately he has chronic DGAF (don't give a fck) about anything syndrome

..L.T.A.

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I've gotten a blower, carborator, chems and a few other things from him. He's always treated me well. That picture of him is disturbing though.

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom