What form of Advertisement works best?

Crazymcnick

what form of advertisement has the best results for you in your area?

Flyers?
PostCards?
Local Newspaper Ad?
Maybe local TV commercial?
Referrals?
Internet AD's?

And have you guys ever tried Craigslist?

Name
I'm Rick James
Crazymcnick said:
what form of advertisement has the best results for you in your area?

Flyers?
PostCards?
Local Newspaper Ad?
Maybe local TV commercial?
Referrals?
Internet AD's?

And have you guys ever tried Craigslist?

I am still a new company and still trying to get new customers as well. I did 500 postcards with little to no results. With postcards and flyers its all about being consistant. I did 2000 flyers with a low return. I got new designs coming for my postcards and flyers and hope that will generate more of a return. I am doing good with referrals, just got another one today.
I have tried craigslist. I do about $3-500 a month from it. Lots of flakes and cheapo's. But its free. Lots of companies that are working for nothing on there.

You should visit the marketing room, alot of great useful info in there.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
don't do the YP's that is a huge waste, I haven't advertised since my first year, when I did I found the best was a local community paper, it netted me back what I paid for the ad, however IMO don't look at it like you are working for free and its not working, you need to look at it as building something, I only have a handful of customers left that still use me from those early ads, however at the end of the day, the people they recommended me to and doing work for their business as well has made it worth many thousands, for example I ran an ad and got like 3 jobs off it, it cost me something like $400 for the ad, however one of the people recommended me to their mother,ex husband, etc and even to their day care, I now clean all those people, I bet I have made 5k just off that one customer. that is how you should look at it.

G

just put feelers out one the web shot gun style and if you get calls from just about anywhere just go on the bb and ask

Hey need a cleaner in Hooter ville NC
put enough chum in the water and something will bite

50%

G

Leech-1.jpg

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Warm marketing works the best.
It can be refferrals, Joint Ventures, Cross Marketing, Affinity marketing ect....

Most of the traditional ways of marketing just are not effective. Although you can get a good ROI with web marketing.

Dave Yoakum-

CleanEvo

Hands down, referal marketing.

carpet stores, vacuum stores, realtors, other service providers, your existing customer base... anything can and will get you referals if you work it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom