..What gas card do you use that allows you to input mileage?..

Name
I'm Rick James
I know Pacific Pride allows you to input mileage before you fuel up, is there another card that allows the same option?

Thanks

Name
I'm Rick James
CFN Fuelman Network does also.

Cool thanks.

Also thanks again for your input regarding that large commercial job I did. They are still amazed with how well it cleaned up and I think I broke a sweat a couple of times doing that job.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey no problem at all. Congrats on that big job, sounds like it all worked out well!

It's amazing isn't it, we were very reluctant to encap cleaning at the begining, coming from HWE as our main method for decades.
But what won us over was the response from the clients we serviced with low moisture. We kept getting rave reviews (still do) and it just turned out to be a whole new market for us.

We were able to be competitive price wise, still deliver a high level of apprearance and still make a decent margin. You've already experienced that, the Cimex just kills the CRB, you'll be selling them looking for your next Cimex soon. You might keep one though, never know when you might get a small job and it be just the thing for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom