What has been your end of lease experience with Butler?

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Scottsdale deal I hope
I hope so! I know Tom and Missy always treat us right. I had been strongly considering the D since St. Pete. Lots of cash spent on the "new" Butler (high pressure CAT pump and other repairs, wrap, wheels/tires).

Are they already publishing a "deal" price?

Really looking forward to this!

Reactions: jwfoulk12
F

FB7777

So is the new butler for $60K just a myth?
I have a quote in hand for a 2500 Chevy and mid mount for $63K high heat, max blower electric reel

No myth

Of course the ORIGINAL question has not been answered and I am curious as well

I sat down with Tim Clark yesterday and reviewed the Lease vs Own options

Leasing has benefits , most notably the lower payments

Leasing won't work for me cause I know we'll beat the shit out of the unit over 5 years and the leasing company will bang me for $5 grand after 5 years when the unit is torn up

But that's me, I'll just sell some Apple and roll out the door with some new wheels :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
My Butler is definitely quieter than the Cleanco. That is with side doors open on both vans as well. I love the pork hole on the side, I know the sound will go down even further when I button it up by closing the door.

Reactions: hogjowl

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
How much fuel per hour do you burn while running a direct drive? I know what the manufacturers say, just wondering about real world numbers?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Does the Hydramaster CDS have a blower silencer?
Which is quieter- the HM cds or bulter?

I would prefer the Everest because I like bigger blowers--
but now I'm thinking I would like quieter machines in a shorter van and still have space for a portable and 361i bh. and some room to pick up area rugs.
Butler is quieter.
I don't know of a CDS with a silencer.
If you need to have a portable, quite a lot of equipment and a regular size van, the CDS and Pro-1200 are likely to have more space. Surprisingly the Pro-1200 with the machine over the L shape recovery tank has the same amount of storage as my CDS's had.

Call Butler and ask them what options you have with the recovery tank and exactly how much space you'll have left, compare with the others and see if it works for you.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I top off every morning. It takes $15 - $20 each time.
Not too bad.

Sounds like about twice the amount of a slide in. I guess a few dollars more per job isn't bad.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Lawn mower motors and small tractor motors aren’t very fuel efficient and don’t last very long locked inside a van without the airflow they were designed for. I was replacing the old Onan motors everyone use to use about every 2 years. I’m sure it’s better now but I doubt there is significant cost difference when all factors are considered. Working close to home vs. traveling some miles to work will be another factor on fuel cost. 30 or 40 dollars a day for me but I travel.

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
Lawn mower motors and small tractor motors aren’t very fuel efficient and don’t last very long locked inside a van without the airflow they were designed for. I was replacing the old Onan motors everyone use to use about every 2 years. I’m sure it’s better now but I doubt there is significant cost difference when all factors are considered. Working close to home vs. traveling some miles to work will be another factor on fuel cost. 30 or 40 dollars a day for me but I travel.
Yep. Liquid cooled Everest. Fuel efficient especially with the e idle. And more power and heat than you ever really need. Space issue? Yes unless you have a transit. Then... your all good!

Name
Brad Gouveia
Main reason is I want to order one with a rug hauler. I can haul them in this one I have but larger ones are a bit of a pain to load up. If it was not such a pain to order and arrange to get it delivered and arrange to sell the one I have already I would have done it a few years ago already.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Everest is an excellent machine. Still you wouldn’t close the door even with exhaust vented out. Water cooled/radiator still needs air. In Florida it needs a fan added in addition to the doors open. All slide ins do here in Summer.
The insulated...part of the Saiger edition...Butler can be operated even in Summer with doors closed....if needed.

Reactions: Russ T.

Tony Wilson

Name
Tony Wilson
Everest is an excellent machine. Still you wouldn’t close the door even with exhaust vented out. Water cooled/radiator still needs air. In Florida it needs a fan added in addition to the doors open. All slide ins do here in Summer.
The insulated...part of the Saiger edition...Butler can be operated even in Summer with doors closed....if needed.
That's true. Here on the central coast of California weathers pretty mild. Even hot days aren't that bad. Winters easy too. So makes sense to have better breathers in climates like yours. I clean doors open all the time. All though being able to close up truck at night for commercial work would be nice. Hmm. To I become the first Ginny pig XDrive owner in my tri county area? Or stick with the machine I know and get another Everest. Either way I'm getting a Transit medium roof.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom