What is your best one day multi truck winter average? One day CSR Sales Average?

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
We are having what I think is a great winter.

We had a $1400 average day earlier this month and today all trucks did $1150.

That does not even include the small $1000 water job the guys are starting up as I type.

Our best one day CSR average is $2800.00

How have you been doing? Well I hope

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
We are having what I think is a great winter.

We had a $1400 average day earlier this month and today all trucks did $1150.

That does not even include the small $1000 water job the guys are starting up as I type.

Our best one day CSR average is $2800.00

How have you been doing? Well I hope

How many trucks do you have? This winter has been slow. Especially February. We are having a late spring. A lot of days like today. 2 jobs $800. Then it snows or the threat of snow and no jobs. Spring weather should be here soon. Then it is balls to the wall until mid December.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Man thats great! We've been busy but no numbers like that for carpet cleaning.

Although last week we had 6-water losses in 5-days, $2,500.00 average.
:icon_cool:

Only one this week so far.
:cry:

Chris A

Name
Chris
$1400 day? shit I might have a $1400 week this week. Things have been sloooooooooow the last couple weeks. Winter overall hasnt been too bad.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Man thats great! We've been busy but no numbers like that for carpet cleaning.

Although last week we had 6-water losses in 5-days, $2,500.00 average.
:icon_cool:

Only one this week so far.
:cry:

Richard we need to team up. I would love that sort of WD. Don't worry the spring rains are coming.

I will try to call you this week.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I got hit hard w snow and cancellations. I would say our weekly average would be about $3500 and this is one of our best winters. With Multiple trucks comes multi expenses. I am actually dropping restaurants because slow pay and bounced checks. It is cheaper not to do the work then get bank fees. The last couple weeks bailed us out but it was harrowing in feb and jan and I thought I socked away enough. I actually had the ex pay a week of expenses. Next year will be different because I have a very organized person running things so instead of 30g's in the kitty we will have 100

Chris A

Name
Chris
I got hit hard w snow and cancellations. I would say our weekly average would be about $3500 and this is one of our best winters. With Multiple trucks comes multi expenses. I am actually dropping restaurants because slow pay and bounced checks. It is cheaper not to do the work then get bank fees. The last couple weeks bailed us out but it was harrowing in feb and jan and I thought I socked away enough. I actually had the ex pay a week of expenses. Next year will be different because I have a very organized person running things so instead of 30g's in the kitty we will have 100

Greg for the last 4 years I've gone into every winter with more money, and come out with the same amount. It's a curse dude!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
i almost posted it came up even but i do have to acknowledge wifey paid a week

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Sounds great tom!

First quarter was terrible for us but we have big contract starting in may and i have been spending a lot of time laying down the foundation for the future. 2nd half of the year will be great for us too.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Sounds great tom!

First quarter was terrible for us but we have big contract starting in may and i have been spending a lot of time laying down the foundation for the future. 2nd half of the year will be great for us too.

I thought you were taking a few weeks off. This business nevers gives you a rest.

If it were not for my Harley I would get no down time. Can't wait for warm Saturdays to arrive.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
chris you are #"even Steven"
[video=youtube;prvm5ZFPIrE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prvm5ZFPIrE[/video]

Back
Top Bottom