What is your guess, best selling truckmount of all time is..?

best selling TM of all time is:

• Prochem 405

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Hydramaster CDS 4.5 /4.8

Votes: 11 22.0%
  • Butler

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • other Prochem unit

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • other

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
Really not sure myself

But I'll take a few guesses based primarily on franchise use..

If you know the answer, wait a few days before spilling the beans, I what the group's impression is via the poll

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Butler
CDS
Prochem

But........like them or don't like them......from what I am seeing......if they keep on the same path.........SS will lead this industry in machines before it is all over with......

K

KP

Butler
CDS
Prochem

But........like them or don't like them......from what I am seeing......if they keep on the same path.........SS will lead this industry in machines before it is all over with......

Thank you Jim for the kind words,and..uh,your royalty check was mailed out yesterday..

Thank you,
The staff here at SS

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Thank you Jim for the kind words,and..uh,your royalty check was mailed out yesterday..

Thank you,
The staff here at SS

that was a freebee.......no charge for the obvious.....:oldrolleyes::oldrolleyes:

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Though they haven't made many lately, I believe the Steam Way Powermatic has been made since the 1970's and was once advertised as the most sold in the world. Probably won't be able to confirm any machine no matter how popular now.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
up here, Cleanco is a very popular brand, as well as HM.
I never heard of Judsons before I came on the board but from what I've heard, its been sold under different names since the 70's and becoming more popular again

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I would further ask machine or equipment brand, prochem has the 405 and other prochem option, while I think prochem has sold the most machines total, but answered the way the poll asks I have to say butler because they have been making that same machine for I dunno like decades.

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I would say the hydramaster cds. They basically made the same design for 30 years. Many larger companies have been loyal to them. I think the performer405 may have been the best machine that prochem made I think the entry level machines were sold more. Butler, also a good machine was not as widespread because of the lack of dealers. An easy way to find out would be to look at the used market and see what is being sold.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom