What is your number one source for new clients these days?

Number one would be

• Total voters

joe harper

Name
joe harper
image005-1.png

Yellow pages are our "Biggest" producer of NEW cleints... :eek:

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
My biggest source of new clients was word of mouth / customer referrals....and I did not have a referral program, nor did I send reminders, newsletters or anything else to my customer database.

....but then again, I wasn't looking to be the dominant company in the area. I was happy where I was.

Take care,
Lisa

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
other.

target marketing via walking into any facility i want and giving them my envelope followed by phone calls.

klewis4

Web Search, Referrals, and Yellow Pages have been neck and neck for last 2 months. Before that, web search was the number one.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Well since you asked.

My best source for new clients by far:

Is my marketing system that I developed a few years ago.

It has been producing over $ 1000.00 in new clients every week like clockwork.

For No money and also NO effort on my part.

Followed by the Internet. Around $300.00 per week( I likely have the highest ranking carpet cleaning site in my state.)

And then new clients referrals from previous clients.

BTW, Yellow page suck. Having to pay to advertise along with your competition should be a crime.

Dave Yoakum said:
Well since you asked.

Followed by the Internet. Around $300.00 per week( I likely have the highest ranking carpet cleaning site in my state.)

BTW, Yellow page suck. Having to pay to advertise along with your competition should be a crime.

Dave can you please give us 3 names that we cam email or call that has has success using your system ? You can PM me with there names if you want it private.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
I like the Joe Harper guarantee and ad. I can see why it would work for you. It sounds good to the consumer, though it really doesn't guarantee you are the absolute best cleaner in town, only that you guarantee a free demo.

Loren
www.deltasteamway.com

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Referrals. I could be busier if I advertised, but more work will cut into my nap time. So, I don't advertise.

miksar

Supportive Member
Name
Mike Fent
Referrals from clients was my #1 source, until I joined BNI, our group really kicks butt with the referrals.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Referrals and a local busn directory for my town put out by the Lions Club. 1/4pg ad w/colour is only $310 for the year. I"m going to bump it to $460 for a 1/2pg
Top 3 sources are Repeat, Referral and Lions Directory, account for about 80%+ of my work.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
since I have done next to no advertising this year I will have to say referral. I am talking I budgeted 4-6 g's down from 26 gs last year and have spent about a grand 5 months ago. So $1,000 advertising, the biggest year ever and every month gets bigger. Did I mention biggest week ever this week(with a day off) along with my biggest day ever(today)

duckster

Craigslist. Yellow pages was it until 2 years ago when Comcast did not provide the information to the telephone directories. They repeated the same problem for this years books. Last year we made good money from an out of court settlement, this year looks to be the same.

It appears that Comcast Business Class is still in class and not ready for venturing out into the real world. I do make mention of Comcast in all my Craigslist ads to explain why we advertise there. A strike against the cuplrits and it motivates people to use me over someone else in the ads. I will of course back off from bringing their shortcomings to the public after I am in every phone book serving my area. Until then, it sucks to be them.

Gary Taylor

For some reason the last couple of months they have been coming from the internet, and then closely followed by referrals.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
Charles Lyman said:
Referrals. I could be busier if I advertised, but more work will cut into my nap time. So, I don't advertise.
Your ****** if you dont get your stiff shitting ass out and hussel. PLEASE NO YELLOW.

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
Chris Muetterties said:
[quote="Dave Yoakum":3orv9j0g]Well since you asked.

Dave can you please give us 3 names that we cam email or call that has has success using your system ? You can PM me with there names if you want it private.[/quote:3orv9j0g]

I'd like to see that kind of proof. If it's as good as you say. I would use it.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
truckmount girl said:
My biggest source of new clients was word of mouth / customer referrals....and I did not have a referral program, nor did I send reminders, newsletters or anything else to my customer database.

....but then again, I wasn't looking to be the dominant company in the area. I was happy where I was.

Take care,
Lisa

DITTO. But I MAY BE the dominant company in my area.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Loren Egland said:
I like the Joe Harper guarantee and ad. I can see why it would work for you. It sounds good to the consumer, though it really doesn't guarantee you are the absolute best cleaner in town, only that you guarantee a free demo.

Loren
http://www.deltasteamway.com

Loren,

You are exactly right ...it does NOT guarentee that we are the Best cleaner...or ...
the lowest PRICE...What is does prove is that we COMMITED to go the extra mile
in our SERVICE...!!! BTW...We are the BEST.. :lol:

This OFFER...Is the GREATEST closing tool anyone can have in the BOX...
We are fortunate that we OWN our market area..!
We don't travel more than 20 miles in one direction.. :wink:
One of the reasons for my claim is...99% of other cleaners are NOT going to GAMBLE the
TIME or MONEY to to do a Side-by-Side DEMO... :!:

So they LOOSE the cleint right then & there.... :( Most are willing to ONLY quote the price
over the PHONE...! If you want High-End Cleints...You better be willing to give high-end service.... :eek:
We have had only 2 companys accept this challange..& at least 20 or more
NO-SHOWS.... :roll:

If a company services a large area...This offer will NOT work for them...It certainly HELPS
to pull-up in a BOX TRUCK...Remember most Women are "SIZE QUEENS"....

There is a REASON for the MASS amount of COPY in my adds... :idea: The HIGHER-END
cleint will READ more copy ...Searching for more information..The PRICE-SHOPPER...Will NOT.
So I am HITTING my target market..! and ELIMINATING the shoppers...My Yp add is focused
on SERVICE>>>SERVICE>>>SERVICE.... :!: not technical cleaning FLUFF...We try to be
DIFFERENT..?

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
My fat ass...... :shock: :shock: :shock:

why you think i am just hangin around... :lol: :lol:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Harper,

You broke most of the rules on how to design a YP ad.

#1 no headline (company name is not a headline)

But , if it works for you..........

joe harper

Name
joe harper
EXACTLY...... :shock:

This ENTIRE industry....does."COOKIE CUTTER" advertizing.... :roll:

It is ALWAYS BEST to distinguish yourself from the HeRD... :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom