What LIQUID concentrate cleaning solutions do you guys like?

Name
R.J. Povio
Just curious what are the most common brand names of LIQUID concentrate solutions you guys use? The most common meaning used to clean synthetic carpets. I have always been partial to powders. I am just curious.

juniorc82

Supportive Member
Name
Jon Coret
I hear liquid slurry is good. I love prochem heat wave as it is a monster on dirty carpets. I kept having troub;le with the chem injection sucking air on my truckmount so I removed it and capped it off . Since doing that it helped my hose from pulsing and sputtering spray but it also means If I want chems in my rinse they need to be dumped straight in the fresh water tank. I really have grown to like a softwater only rinse but lately I have been tossing a splash of some private label extraction detergent for a little bit of a punch. I am scared to add a powder detegent as I think it could clog up my pump. I wonder if procyon makes a liquid, my buddy swears by that stuff

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
According to our marketing guys, Flex is the #1 liquid prespray. Enough has been sold to clean a 12' roll of carpet that stretches around the world almost 7 times. Flex is for commercial carpets.

Zone Perfect for residential nylon and Traffic Slam for olefin carpets are also very popular.

hogjowl

Idiot™
You're going to get a THOUSAND and one different suggestions and most will be completely ok, but there will be a few that are completely out of left field. If you land on one of the idiotic suggestions, after trying the product you will wonder how a stupid idiot like the guy who recommended it is allowed to continue to post on an otherwise respectable bulletin board. The problem is, you have no way of knowing which are the good suggestions and which came from the board lunatics.

So, my suggestion is you go talk to your local supplier. Chances are what he sells is just as good as what you can buy off the internet, and have recommended to you here.

If you can't stand to be around the guy for more than two seconds, or you already know what he sells is junk, then close your eyes and poke your finger at this thread.

Whatever product you finger lands on, call and order that one.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Liquid slurry for a rinse dfc105 liquid90 liqua pro all decent rinse I like 90 phosphate free for what it's eorth

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Pretty true. The turn off to liquid is the cost. Seems like every powder I use today dissolves great. With all that said if I were to get a liquid today everyone listed in this post would of been where I would look.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I went to powders a few years back and last night's free sample of a liquid was the reason why. Cleaned 1/2 of a dirty restaurant with the liquid brand sample that I got. Cost approx $14 for 2 hydroforses (at the lower recommended amt of 1.5-2 qt per hydroforce) to do 1/2 the restaurant. Results were ok to acceptable but not outstanding. Used my latest and favorite power form for the last 2 hydroforces at 1.825 (8oz) per hydroforce X2 3.65 with better results and didn't have to deal with the smell. Don't ask what I sampled because my post isn't about the names it's about proving the fact to me "again" of why I went to powder.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Just curious what are the most common brand names of LIQUID concentrate solutions you guys use? The most common meaning used to clean synthetic carpets. I have always been partial to powders. I am just curious.

Matrix brand from jondon or whatever the local independent carries, really depends on what else we need.

Just ended up at jd for no specific reason, i am sure interlink products are similar.

Reactions: GCCLee

SamIam

Name
sam miller
All fiber deep clean the liquid slurry and liquid 90 and liqua pro all work great at 16 oz in a 5 gal premix as a rinse. If its really bad ad more!

Is this question about rinses or per sprays or both?

Name
BradFenstermaker
IMO, powders are more economical. I just use hot water from sink or TM to dissolve my mix before using as rinse or prespray. As Marty has said, you find and try your own Brands. That way you can only disappoint yourself.

Find something and stick with it. Thats what I do. I know what and how it will clean in all situations.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Liquid Slurry? And you don't get this shit at the bottom of the pail?

000_0014.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Not when you shake the piss out of it before mixing.

They can't make a STABLE chemical compound? Bullshit.They're supposed to be chemists and such. Tried to take it back, but the useless assholes at my X supplier AND the useless assholes at Prochem told to go whistle. That was many thousands of lost business to them ago. No equipment sales, no repairs, no chemical sales when if they had done the right thing and replaced or refunded, they would still be selling to me. Phucking idiots that don't stand behind what they sell.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
R. J.;

As a formulator . . .

there are ingredients that can best be used in powders
(oxidizer, actual enzymes, high concentrations of builders) . . .

and others that are best used in liquids.

Our H. D. Preconditioner is our best liquid prespray.

It has lots of solvents to aid cleaning on grease.

The d'Limonene gives it a pleasant cleaning odor.

Other solvents remove tough grease.

It has several surfactants to aid dispersion and suspend soil.

You can use it more concentrated as a spotter.

Because it doesn't have an oxidizer, it can also be boosted for stain removal.

http://www4.cobbcarpet.com/zen/inde...earch_in_description=1&keyword=preconditioner

Larry

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Liquid Slurry? And you don't get this shit at the bottom of the pail?

000_0014.jpg

I only buy gallons never a problem but the liquid slurry works good, like I said there are a few really good concentrated liquid rinse's on the market, sorry You had a bad experience with prochem.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Also Willy we all know and have seen Your jelly shots 10x already, we get it they screwed up.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Also Willy we all know and have seen Your jelly shots 10x already, we get it they screwed up.

And the more people I make aware of the pathetic customer service I got from Prochem and their distributor will yield 10 times more jelly shots. I took that slop back in good faith only to be TOO BAD,SO SAD. I know a friend of mine has steered away from Prochem when I showed him this picture and he was looking into a new TM. If they had simply exchanged it or given me a refund, none of the "jelly shots" would have happened, but all I got was excuses ranging from "It's hot in Arizona" ( That's my fault?), "It'll still work",( When the product is separated?) to "I'll give you a gallon, be a good boy and run along" ( What about the other 4 gallons of slop?) . I was treated like a piece of shit by both the distributor and head office. Imagine if you took care of a loyal customer that way.

EVERY DAMNED TIME I CAN THROW A ROCK AT THEM - I WILL.

If the powers that be can't take care of a defective bucket of chemicals, imagine what would happen with a defective truck mount?
Why would you have a problem with warning people about shitty products and equally shitty service? Isn't that what we should all be doing for each other? That makes dick all sense.
Hit the scroll if you don't like it, but if you think I'm gonna stop, you're delusional.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
And the more people I make aware of the pathetic customer service I got from Prochem and their distributor will yield 10 times more jelly shots. I took that slop back in good faith only to be TOO BAD,SO SAD. I know a friend of mine has steered away from Prochem when I showed him this picture and he was looking into a new TM. If they had simply exchanged it or given me a refund, none of the "jelly shots" would have happened, but all I got was excuses ranging from "It's hot in Arizona" ( That's my fault?), "It'll still work",( When the product is separated?) to "I'll give you a gallon, be a good boy and run along" ( What about the other 4 gallons of slop?) . I was treated like a piece of shit by both the distributor and head office. Imagine if you took care of a loyal customer that way.

EVERY DAMNED TIME I CAN THROW A ROCK AT THEM - I WILL.

If the powers that be can't take care of a defective bucket of chemicals, imagine what would happen with a defective truck mount?
Why would you have a problem with warning people about shitty products and equally shitty service? Isn't that what we should all be doing for each other? That makes dick all sense.
Hit the scroll if you don't like it, but if you think I'm gonna stop, you're delusional.

I know just thought I'd let you know I know!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom