Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing, complete waste of time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name
Nate W.
rhyde said:
i had so much fun ......not having most of you around :lol:

I was looking forward to meeting you Randy. If I ever go to another connections, I might meet you but it's unlikely.

F

FB7777

screw the 3 days of infomercials

I wanna hear from who went skydiving... any videos?

the fat, bald carpet cleaning pics are making me nausious

Name
Nate W.
Fred Boyle said:

John Olson, Thomas (aka CU's Brother aka Choking Hazard Tshirt), and myself went skydiving. I got the still pics of it, but have to wait 2 weeks for them to send the video through the mail. I need to get the film devoloped. I will post asap. :wink:

G

Mike, I was wondering about that the last night. Did it gross you out to see that meat section at the Mongolian place?

The Preacher

thank God Od spoke the language at the BBQ! best service i've ever had!!!

PS i went down to the lettuce processing plant today and watched em turn the heads into salad in honor of Mikey's sacrifice on Sat night!!! :shock:

Buzzbac

Fred Boyle said:

cant show you any pics cos, im embarrassed i was dumb enough to do it , but ill give ye some idea of what happened :).....

Sooooooooo ok I been here now for 2 weeks, and last Wednesday I went off down to San Diego for MF5, met a whole bunch of people, had a cute redhead get all excited when she found out I was Irish , she dropped her jeans and showed me her butt..complete with a shamrock tattoo .

Anyway having watched the stricklands , odin and jim eck cause enough mayhem there , I took up a kind offer to go Sky Diving on saturday Morning.... now who de fuk jumps out of a perfectly good aeroplane with a scrap of nylon the size of a used kleenex to save em from goin SPLAT!!!!!

Off we went to the airfield, got our 2 minute training session into our jump suits and away we went in a pre wright brothers anti diluvian patched together aluminium tube with a couple of oversized fans taped to the wings.

Now when you look out an aircraft window from 13,000 feet it sure is purdy.... when you get to a 5' x 5' section of missing aircraft wall they lovingly call the jump door..it gets a bit different..the first thing you think is jesus am i mad...the second thing you think is emmm maybe ill just stay onboard and wait for hime to land..... the last thing you think is , I CANT BELIEVE THAT STOOOPID COW KICKED ME OUTTA DE PLAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEE......

After that its 20 long seconds of not being able to draw breath while puckering up your ass...until the 'chute deploys at 7,000 feet or so, at which point you once again become a fervent religous convert to whatever faith you had formerly abandoned....in my case it was sincere mutterings of thank you jesus ill never ever do somethin as stoopid as this again...

Then you look around and start to reallly enjoy the return to earth and decide HELL!yeah Im a goin up again

jimmyolas

anybody have a pic of the MYTEE truckmount .yes i said a truck mount.
larry from larrys rug works had quite the setup. He turned it on for us with about 140 150 feet of hose and was decent suction.
jimmy

Chads

Supportive Member
I must say my highlight was coming into the bar with Cleatus(buzbac) and being introduced to a red head and her finding out that he was irish and droppin her pants to show us her tattoo of a clover was great,then having cleatus way wait wait and run around the table with no hesitaion so he could see it closer so she would show us again. Then to sit around with Jimbo and Steve while they are totally wasted was quite entertaining. :lol:

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I had a great time meeting a bunch of you fellow carpet suckers :D

It's nice to see how this dysfunctional bunch can be functional and helpful toward each other.

Good times...
Zee

Buzzbac

Chads said:
I must say my highlight was coming into the bar with Cleatus(buzbac) and being introduced to a red head and her finding out that he was irish and droppin her pants to show us her tattoo of a clover was great,then having cleatus way wait wait and run around the table with no hesitaion so he could see it closer so she would show us again. Then to sit around with Jimbo and Steve while they are totally wasted was quite entertaining. :lol:

Cleeetusssss ah'm a gonna open up a can o whup ass and use it to hell an back on yer iggerint tessican ass, that was a shamrock not a clover, i knmow cos i was up close n personal with it :lol: an dont y'all be callin me cleatus!

Have to say , it was a excellent night , great guys , great laughs, and Jim is astounding good company!

G

Nice knowing that I am not the Fatest Carpet Cleaner in the world!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Chads said:

Everything else you have pictures, but none of the REDHEAD!!!! :shock: :roll:

Jimbo

Some of my highlights were:

Meeting LunchPail Larry...with his innovative electric truckmount unit...an amazing man!

The Elks club was a very fun place...good spot for all the important training sessions!
And other fun stuff as noted!

Brazilian Steak House was a very interesting place to eat...thanks Terry...and Les!

Mytee's operation was quite impressive...

John and employees and family all treated us like family...their hospitality is amazing!

Jordan Wexlar's SmartGuy.com presentation was great...I'm going for it; http://www.smartguy.com/profile/pro/dia ... carpetcare

I figured out why some folks like flyers so much...they must piss off the customers so much they MUST find new ones!

Lisa's car rocks...Beltronics makes some really good radar detectors, Lisa...I think you should buy the best one they make...it will save you thousands on tickets and increased insurance costs...yeah, I have one!

Mark and Andrechelle have the coolest way of sharing the Fest over the internet...you guys rock! Ocean Beach was nice on Sunday! You'd fit in fine in Ocean Beach!

Hanging out with the J Valentine family was great...CU and lovely wife...and Dublin brother.

Franks' Genesis!

Hanging out with new and old friends...Les, Terry, Mike, Chad, Eric, Gary, Steve, Danny & Bro, Chris, Tom, Martin, Mark & Andrechelle, Brian, Mr Truckmount, John, Josh, Tim, Sandra, Nate...and others I'm sure I missed!

Thank you very much, Mike!...Next year is .......where? South Carolina?

G

It was cool spending time with you outside of Reno, Jim.

And thanks for the VacAway gift! :p

Back
Top Bottom