Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing, complete waste of time

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name
Nate W.
Doug D said:
Chads said:
I must say my highlight was coming into the bar with Cleatus(buzbac) and being introduced to a red head and her finding out that he was irish and droppin her pants to show us her tattoo of a clover was great,then having cleatus way wait wait and run around the table with no hesitaion so he could see it closer so she would show us again. Then to sit around with Jimbo and Steve while they are totally wasted was quite entertaining. :lol:

Everything else you have pictures, but none of the REDHEAD!!!! :shock: :roll:

There is a pic in the mikeyfest picture thread.

STEVEC

My favorite part of MF was hanging out with friends that I already knew and making new friends, oh and the beer. It was nice to put a face to the voices on the phone. The classes were good, the Mytee tour was very cool, the shoot out was interesting, and the Elks Lodge was a blast.

I don't remember when I laughed so much. Every time Nate and I were sitting together he had me laughing so hard I couldn't hardly take it. I'm sure glad that when I did drive, I had Jim to navigate.

I did get to know a few more people alot better and I'm better off because of it.

Thanks to everyone that came this year.

Steve

Mikey P

Administrator
Next year will be at the Jon Don facility in Tampa Bay Fl.

The year after that will be at my cabin in the eastern sierras.

Bring your tents, hiking boots, fishing poles, bathing suits, beer, mosquito repellent, binoculars and TP.

Not truck mounts, chemicals, salesmen or overweight, lazy slobs allowed.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom