What was your 1st van?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My dad's first truck was a 69 Chevy van, Corvette blue. You could special order the color back them for $100.00.

My first TM was in a 1976 Dodge. It looked like an airplane or ship it was so long. Weighed down with a huge Steam Genie, she sagged.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My father started out in a 70"s Ford Fairlane Wagon. He built a wooden shelf that fit beside his scrubber and vacuums. It housed shampoo, brushes, a drop light and terry towels. Kinda fancy for a wagon but he really tricked out the Chevy when he bought it.

F

FB7777

1988 Ford Econoline 150

no Air Conditioning in that first truck , put a couple leafs in the rear end to raise it a bit due to the weight of the bane unit

kept it for 12 years

Reactions: Russ T.
Name
Lee Stockwell
65 Ford falcon van, white with windows. Carried a Pacific 175 buffer/shampooer, Hild water vacuum and I forget what else. We had a play pen in the middle for Jeremy, our first.

Reactions: Cleanworks

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
One of these. 1973 E300

1973 E300.jpg

Chris A

Name
Chris
MY first was a 2009 Chevy 3500 that I bought new, sold a little over a year ago, the van I learned how to clean with was a 1990 G-20 with a PC Legend

Reactions: Desk Jockey

scotty747

Believe it or not it was that 71 dodge. It had an electromount. I threw in a generator and built my own propane heater. Like all my old crap i gave it to my Dad.

Reactions: Cleanworks
Name
Swani
Name
Jeff T
  • Haha
Reactions: Living The Dream

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Still have it. Want to buy it?
Clean it up if you want to sell it.

We sell 3-5 trucks per year and people are really impressed with the like new look of our Butlers. It's an easy sale compared to what others are trying to sell.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Clean it up if you want to sell it.

We sell 3-5 trucks per year and people are really impressed with the like new look of our Butlers. It's an easy sale compared to what others are trying to sell.
what's the average amount of hours and miles on your butlers when you sell them? I've got a good friend who's gonna be in the market for a lightly used butler in a year or two

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom