what will be the next "game changer" in CC'ing?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
"game changer" being defined as having a "major impact" on how it's done
Examples;
The upright vac w/roll brush...instead of sweeping w/corn broom or beating hung over a line

more recent....HWE systems replacing rotary brush shampoo as mainstay of the industry

are there any "revolutionary" changes like the above on the horizon ?

Not talking "improvements/enhancements" in performance of gear and juice in dry vac, sCampoo and HWE

Talking real game changers in method and/or tools that will change the industry

..L.T.A.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Not talking "improvements/enhancements" in performance of gear and juice in dry vac, sCampoo and HWE

Talking real game changers in method and/or tools that will change the industry

..L.T.A.

:headscratch: don't those two sentences contradict each other?

I would like to see a 7inch rotovac 360i BH for stair cleaning that is as compact as a car buffer/waxer.

steve_64

Blue tooth wand control to the machine and van. Probably an app from the phone.

Turn pressure or vac on and even the van from the wand. Even turn pressure up or down.

F

FB7777

Blue tooth wand control to the machine and van. Probably an app from the phone.

Turn pressure or vac on and even the van from the wand. Even turn pressure up or down.
Well you could already turn on your van if you Tape your remote start to your wand

How are any of those features ' game changers' or having a 'major impact' on the industry?

Minor conveniences whose electronics will costly to repair and problematic over time

Name
Lee Stockwell
Psst... hey MeAt yore asking a bunch of dipshit pseudo Murray State intellectuals what's on the horizon?

If any of these dopes could accurately predict that they wouldn't be hanging here
pfred can't think of anything....

I'll give you the "accurately", lots of smart people guessing wrong.

F

FB7777

And you did?

If you refer to the original question it was clear that the innovation be revolutionary ....not evolutionary

'A more universal CDS system not an e drive ".

I think we just found our next Tesla

Name
Lee Stockwell
Prochem had two abortive attempts at a hydraulic pto, but that doesn't mean it can't be done. Other industries routinely do it. PC tried to do it without enough consultation with them. Specifying rather undersized pumps and motors which required very high line pressure, with the misguided goal of capturing the resulting heat.

Result: lots of leaks and downtime.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Someday somebody in a garage with too much time on their hands will invent a dry method that actually removes the dirt

that's what I'm talking about
a completely new system Sci-Fi to us now.
Like materials in the construction that react with micro-bEEms the 22nd century WGCC uses to make soil "jump off"

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Jim Williams

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
More than likely the next big thing is more and more flooring types that dont need professionals to clean them

Almost no one her could make ends meet on hard surfaces alone.

Grainless LVP, disposable rugs, epoxy grout, real wood for rich and not enough carpet to keep more than a few per city busy.
I do see that hardship coming...Thats why I push for windows/Grainless LVP, disposable rugs, epoxy grout, real wood for the rich bundle cleaning deals. Gotta sweeten the deal and keep $100/hr avg or more to stay afloat..

Name
Lee Stockwell
More than likely the next big thing is more and more flooring types that dont need professionals to clean them

Almost no one her could make ends meet on hard surfaces alone.

Grainless LVP, disposable rugs, epoxy grout, real wood for rich and not enough carpet to keep more than a few per city busy.
Stanley here is positioning for that, their ads seldom mention CARPET cleaning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom