What will be the World's Baddest TM next time?

Mikey P

Administrator
Rob is already disenchanted with his El Diablo (most likely Masterblend told him to take a hike) so it's up for sale on EBAY

Will his Texan Rattle Can mount be the new "Must Have" unit? or has that relationship been burned by now as well?, either way it looks to be a beginner unit and nowhere near worthy of the Worlds Most Bad Ass title...

Prochem and Sapphire wont give/discount him one so I'll guess it's going to be a Hydramaster Titan...

your guess and reasoning behind it please..

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Rob is already disenchanted with his El Diablo (most likely Masterblend told him to take a hike) so it's up for sale on EBAY

Will his Texan Rattle Can mount be the new "Must Have" unit? or has that relationship been burned by now as well?, either way it looks to be a beginner unit and nowhere near worthy of the Worlds Most Bad Ass title...

Prochem and Sapphire wont give/discount him one so I'll guess it's going to be a Hydramaster Titan...

your guess and reasoning behind it please..

My guess is a cab over with 2 of mytees units in it....don't know why but that's what first comes to mind.......

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Actually I've never seen anyone's set up better than mine was. My design was second to nobodies and done by me. I didn't have all the cool little gadgets and cool tools but I had by far the most effective set up.

Name
John LaBarbera
Actually I've never seen anyone's set up better than mine was. My design was second to nobodies and done by me. I didn't have all the cool little gadgets and cool tools but I had by far the most effective set up.

is it a TM? Tell us about it.

Becker

Name
Becker

Don't tell us, show us..

hogjowl

Idiot™
Aren't there enough dicks for you to screw with on this forum without you having to go out and rape another forum for people to talk bad about?

Leave me out of it though. You've messed with me enough already.

Reactions: SamIam and Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Aren't there enough dicks for you to screw with on this forum without you having to go out and rape another forum for people to talk bad about?

Dude lay off the day old bacon, it's messin with ya thinkin!

Either than or all those paint chips you ate as a child are finally catching up to you? :errf:

Last edited by a moderator:

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge

My set up, 25 years ago, was a Steamway Ultramatic.......auto fill, pumpout, 3 in-line vac's, a 5000 watt generator, and a little giant propane heater. All in an Astro van....custy would never had known it was a porty. Got some great results out of that setup. I'm sure todays portys are a hell of a lot better than what I had back then. It was a neat setup. Can't find any pic's of it, though.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Richard you're a CRUEL man I tell ya.......plain CRUEL.

I heard a house full of women folk does that to a man ya know.

The newbies over "there" just love those AMTEX TMs!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
His setup is pimped as for baddest or best thats questionable, I like Drapers green monster, Still does Les ever use a #5 blower on those? Robs throughing 2 dragons on a salsa truck with flames.

Per Mike's request a picture of Rob with a pitch fork dressed as Satan on the side. Hell hath no fury like Rob's twin Dragon's.

Last edited:

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
Don't tell us, show us..

I was only talking about the set up of the truck itself and not the machine. My set up was fast and easy for doing carpet and flood work. The ease of big heavy equipment in and out and the glorified ability of easy hose roll up after a job.

as for as the ultimate machine in my opinion.....really depends and what your doing and how big of a truck you wanna deal with. I like the thoughts of 59 blower size though my 45 butler performs well with mods I've made.

Becker

Name
Becker
Dan, that is what I quoted about. Not a machine yet a professional set up of equipment.

The topic it's self is about a new machine for Tre, that went direction of his overall set up. The concept of the truck he is selling.

So, lets see some pics man. We can all learn from another guys set up.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox

Yeah Mike, you stole Martys humor, haven't you done enough. lol

Mikey P

Administrator
Yeah Mike, you stole Martys humor, haven't you done enough. lol

to be perfectly honest, I get about .30 every time you guys click on a ebay link from this site and I just couldn't find anything else worth linking to this week...

but with $120 I'll generate from this thread I may send Merty a new enema bag.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom