What would you do? I need a heater coil, after market or

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
What would you do? I need a heater coil. After market with 1-year warranty is $950.00, Hotsey with 5-year warranty is $1,300.00.

The original Hotsey coil has last 11-years, it goes to a pressure washer that is used to wash our vehicles and has been problem free up until now.

In your opinion is it worth $350.00 more or would after market potentially last as long? :?:

Name
I'm Rick James
I would buy the one with the 5 year warranty, it is a little bit more money but its a better investment for you for the next five years.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Thanks

That's the direction I was leaning since the first one did so well but the cheap side of me keeps wanting me to save $350.00.

I better just spend it, my history of saving a buck or two on cheaper goods hasn't been so good. :oops:

Name
I'm Rick James
Sometimes aftermarket stuff is just as good, but in this case the warranty and peace of mind is well worth the $350.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Experience has told me when I haven't purchased extended warranties on things they always break or malfunction just after the limited warranty is up. Pisses me off every single time! :evil:

Of course when I do shell out the extra $$$, they don't malfunction or break for the length of the warranty, but I have the peace of mind anyways.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I jet take mine out the community college and let the heating and air students fix them.

Usually just costs a 12 pack.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom