What would you do? MF10

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
What could be done different at MF10 that would inspire all of you to put aside $50 a month so you can attend?

How can MF10 be different than all the others in the past?

What would you keep? Who do you want to hear from? What do you want to see?

Hog boy need not say anything.......we already know what you are going to say.:oldrolleyes:

Name
Shawn Forsythe
More effort needs to be made to accommodate the vendors to make it worthwhile for them in balance with the amount and placement of the speaker schedule.
I am not speaking as a vendor here, just passing on conclusions after speaking to many. The vendors really do a lot to support the event, and their presence is a major interest for the rank-and-file attendees. It would be a shame not to see this participation prosper such that this event could grow ever larger with each year.

just my 2 cents.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
The most talked about subjects on these boards is equipment For most I believe even more demonstrations of different tools would attract more people. For me my main reason for going was marketing.

Maybe you could do more demo's like furniture, wands and rotaries. And create a larger lineup for marketing and sales.

F

FB7777

For me, its less classtime ....PowerPoint presentations bore the hell out of me,

I prefer the time spent talking to vendors and actual cleaners

Based on the videos on Youtube, the only presenter with any FaceTime skills was Cole... The rest I would have opened up my iPad to read or sneak out the back door

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Host it in another fun touristy location.
What could be done different at MF10 that would inspire all of you to put aside $50 a month so you can attend?

How can MF10 be different than all the others in the past?

What would you keep? Who do you want to hear from? What do you want to see?

Hog boy need not say anything.......we already know what you are going to say.:oldrolleyes:

Mikey P

Administrator
after having MF in 4 different locations, San Diego, Nashville, Sacramento and Vegas and never drawing more than 10 locals to attend we might as well come back to Aptos.

More work for me but at least I don't have the guilt of tying up a host's time and money with little to no return for them.

unless one of you southern/warmer locations MB'rs wants to open their shop up for us in February.

Mikey P

Administrator
More effort needs to be made to accommodate the vendors to make it worthwhile for them in balance with the amount and placement of the speaker schedule.
I am not speaking as a vendor here, just passing on conclusions after speaking to many. The vendors really do a lot to support the event, and their presence is a major interest for the rank-and-file attendees. It would be a shame not to see this participation prosper such that this event could grow ever larger with each year.

just my 2 cents.

How about 2 classes in the mornings and outside/tools/demos/tire kickin' in the PM?

830 to 10:00, 10:30 to 12:00. Lunch to 12 PM -1 PM to 5 PM vendor time.

But I would demand that the vendors provide something to do other than stroke wands and listen to sales pitches.

Each company would be on the hook to provide valuable instructional content, contests, hands on sort of stuff.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
How about 2 classes in the mornings and outside/tools/demos/tire kickin' in the PM?

830 to 10:00, 10:30 to 12:00. Lunch to 1 PM 1 PM to 5 PM vendor time.

But I would demand that the vendors provide something to do other than stroke wands and listen to sales pitches.

Each company would be on the hook to provide valuable instructional content, contests, hands on sort of stuff.

That sounds like a good formula I like Santa Cruz too.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I think Fred should ban you for 24 hours every time you mention the word Dixie Chicks.

Have you ever heard of a band called Abba? They sucked too!

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Their hosting paid in spades. Especially for the Interlink supply network. Did you work them over to compensate the distributor so they covered part of their costs?
after having MF in 4 different locations, San Diego, Nashville, Sacramento and Vegas and never drawing more than 10 locals to attend we might as well come back to Aptos.

More work for me but at least I don't have the guilt of tying up a host's time and money with little to no return for them.

unless one of you southern/warmer locations MB'rs wants to open their shop up for us in February.

Greg Cole

Name
Greg
Their hosting paid in spades. Especially for the Interlink supply network. Did you work them over to compensate the distributor so they covered part of their costs?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom