Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Is Jim on the board?
Any conflicts of interest here?

Me? No.

I resigned years ago

I don’t believe in their training format, and left the board because I didn’t think it fair to be openly critical of their most basic mission and also serve on the board.

That’s why my father has had to find others to represent his status as a shareholder on the board, Mike being the latest.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
What about Wheelwong.....Jim...
I can't say how many times he called me to do his dirty work.....after walking his ass out to the middle of the lobby in Nashville I called him a snake.....( a useless snake ) ...
Didn't see him the rest of the fest....

Btw...it was Senter that started the bunny ears attack on Kesslar.....I jus picked up the ball an ran....

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I know this is a stretch, but like cleanfax magazine have a IICRC magazine that we subscribe too.

When we get Certified and earn or carpet cleaning cert or upholstery cert, we can learn the latest greatest techniques from the magazine, rather then have to constantly take new classes to keep are certification active.

or constantly pay dues saying I'am certified only to lose my certification if I don’t pay!

It’s like all that education is gone?

then it wasn’t really that good in the first place.

Maybe have an online quiz from topics in the
Magazine to constantly verify the education Process.

At least then guys could stay in the loop on the latest greatest techniques, and IICRC could generate revenue after the
process.

and we wouldn’t have to take days off to earn credits.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom