What would you like to see on EncapStore.com?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
Product review button on each product. That way I can see what others say about a product. I almost ordered the Bonesaw but couldn't figure why I would pay 3 times as much than my regular stripper but if there was a good reveiw I would consider it

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
The Bonesaw stripper is super concentrated and very effective. I use it and it's like tities on toast. I think there is a review button but if not I'll find one.

As for the Greenhorn Wand it pops up every now and then nbut the product has been deactivated since Jeff isn't building them regularly any more.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I see the review button button but why do I have to log in to review about how bad I hated that darn Easy Glide and the service from there?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Because I didn't sell you an easy glide... Leave your review on your vendors website. LOL Don't throw me under the bus just because you have a bone to pick with somene else.

That said, maybe I can help you with your issues on your machine.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Jeremy,
I never bought anything from you, so maybe my opinion does not count.
However, the builder of your site forgot a very basic rule of website building: The contact us button should be at the very top and easy to find. They did a tremendous job hiding it :p

Otherwise, I like your site.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
On a more constructive note (sorry for what looked like throwing you under the bus and I have sold that pos) I would like to see the labels. Don't know why but reading the label is better for me than reading the sales pitch about a given product.

A couple of the products I looked at didn't have the dilution rates listed so I could not figure the end cost per gallon.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Economics is good, English comp is taught by a retard and the math is kicking my butt! Waffles are on the menue this weekend but admittedly we missed the last couple weeks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom