What would you name a spotting chem that go beyond the norm and is a true polymer laden encap?

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
The Clean Spot. Too much polymer in a spotter will keep the area treated cleaner than the carpet surrounding it over time. I was working on a spotter years ago where I had clean spots over the carpet. I found out later that my dog like to lick the carpet in spots which was the real reason for the clean spots not too much polymer.
Well, in that case name it: TFD (Tom Forsythe's Dog).

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
A "spotting chem that goes beyond the norm and is a true polymer laden encap"...
It's already been invented and named.

releasit-encap-spot-encapsulating-stain-remover-and-odor-remover-1-quart-32-oz-encapsulation-carpet-cleaning-products-encapexcellent-supply-26590533.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
I guess we need a good ol' fashion Summerfest style spotting challenge to show you disbelievers that this stuff isnt just the SOS...

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I guess we need a good ol' fashion Summerfest style spotting challenge to show you disbelievers that this stuff isnt just the SOS...
If ya talking anomaly from vacaway, i already know its the bomb. Is Damon products from vacaway as well? I had sample of anomaly before. It is good stuff.

Reactions: Condog

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
SEND THAT FREE SAMPLE TO

JIMMY OUTLAW
RIVER VIEW RD
MOBILE HOME #110
OMAHA , NE. 68666

• Haha
Reactions: Condog

Latest posts