What would you pay for this?

boazcan

Name
Bryan C
Here is a local ad for carpet cleaning business for sale. Perfect for someone who wants to retire here in the sunshine state. 8)

Carpet and Tile Cleaning Business For Sale

Own your own business and become your own boss! Business consists of corporate restaurant accounts accumulating to an average of $8,500/month, plus greater earning potential for motivated individuals.

Equipment Included with Sale:

* 2007 Ford E-150 Cargo van 140k miles, one owner
* New Honda motor 26 hp w/less than 300 hrs
* Cat pump less than 1 year old
* Blower less than 1 year old
* 4000-psi pressure washer w/4-gpm pump
* Brand new surface cleaner

Asking price: $230,000. Will train. Serious inquires only please.

What are people thinking? $10k worth of equipment (maybe) and a restaurant cleaning gig?????

Is he hoping to find someone outside the industry? Anyone with that kind of cash should be smart enough?

What would you pay for this?

Name
BradFenstermaker
Oh Yeah that's a pipe dream add right there. Maybe 40k but I doubt it. What will keep the account win the new owner takes over?

I have a guy here who wants an arm and a leg for 2 POS trucks and a bunch of apartment accounts.

He has had it forsale ever since I met him 5 yrs ago.

Unless you grow it big it aint worth much. I gotta get busy! LOL

Able 1

Name
Keith
20-25 g's would be the tops for me personally.. A E-150 is worthless to me.. He is just trying to sell to someone that has lost there job and is desperate. There are things you have to do to make your biz worth money and can tell by the ad he hasn't. Cleaning restaurants isn't something I would really like to do, and they could change cleaners once you sign, so you would be left with what? Thinking more about it, I might give 15,000 for everything.

BUT, someone might bite, though I doubt it.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Though "sucker's are born everyday"... shiteatinggrin

Becker

Name
Becker
Nothing, unless I needed a van, then only value of that.

He wants 3 years current sales! LOL I'd maybe give him 3 months.. Not that I'd not be sure I could do as good or better for his clients, but sometimes managers just don't like change no matter...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom