what you use

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Use 30 weight oil for the felt on a RX 20...!!!!!

I would assume the same for those TonKa-ToyS... :roll:

WD 40...would NOT be recommended...IMO

brendan

Name
brendan
lol...sound thanks,,,would you soak it every job are just ones per day,,sorry but the dvd rotovac sent me isnt reading on my dvd

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
why do you need to lube it??? Had my older one for over a year, only took it off once to see what things looked like in there.....

unless the I is different, i dont think it needs "lube" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Name
Eric Valentine
Get a can of dry teflon (PTFE) lubricant from Home Depot. Do NOT get Liquid Wrench brand (takes too damn long to dry). Spray the felt seal thoroughly, and I spray the base plate with a little too. Respray the felt every so often.

Mike Draper

I dumped oil on mine the before the first use and have been running it for about 8 months.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
there is a few things you can do..get a few extras and have them soaking in a tupperware container filled with 30 weight oil and every so often rotate them out..this will keep them lasting longer....or you can get a zoom spout oiler and put some on the felt ring every so often....

not real sure what is going on with the felt rings for the RX...the old ones use to be harder and last a long time..the newer ones are now really soft and do not like to seat into the ring....I guess they figured if they cant sell the RX like they use to..they had to come up with some other way of getting our money.........

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom