What you will be cleaning in the next few years?

Mikey P

Administrator
To paraphrase Mark Twain “the reports of the death of the carpet industry have been greatly exaggerated.” Carpet still covers over 60% of all flooring. Carpet tile (modules) is actually increasing in market share. Shaw Industries reports that 70% of commercial carpet revenue is from carpet tile. A feature of carpet tile that is beneficial [...]

More...

sandstormli

Name
Roman
Good article, I have a small house cleaning service and its so true people rip carpets out put wood flooring in and right away get area rugs all over the place.

Lvt flooring I guess I know what it is as so many people put stuff in and I am not sure at first what it is, it looks like wood or tile...

Lots of things that need cleaning just have to figure it out fast and adopt, for someone who only wants to clean carpet this might look scary a bit, but if you r willing to learn and adopt I say the future ia looking pretty good.

Mikey P

Administrator
I'd like to welcome Mr Bill Yeadon as our newest contributor to the MB Main Page.

Bill along with Jim Pemberton, Rick Gelinas, Doyle Bloss, Scott Warrington, Taf Baig and various staff members from Service Monster, Sapphire Scientific, Prochem, CTI and now Turbo Force are all contributing monthly articles that help YOU become better businessmen, cleaners, spouses and southern baptists.

Check out the action HERE.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom