whatdidyoudofriday

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
Pressure wash a 30x40 building and cleaned a 7x11 wool rug. Replaced the swivel on the hose real.(butler needs to give one more inch of room) 55 outside so I got 2 delmonicos and a lb of jumbo shrimp for the barby tonight. First coors lites and outside xmas lites.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
my town library. if i felt better i was going to setup my newer Cimex with the Big Boy tires & some soft rubber bicycle handle bar grips, and relegate my original that i bought in '04 as my backup...it's all scraped and chipped up. i shoulda "retired" it 2 years ago :oops:

so now the weekend is here. doing nothing but R&R til monday.

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
I came here to look around. Haven't been by much. Hey Doug: I can sympathize. For those who have met me, my eyes now both point straight forward. It is pretty weird after 40 year of one looking 60 degrees off to the left. Hurt like a bastard but all good now.
Al

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
Today was.....family day. My son's cleaned their carpets and upholstery while I watched (and assisted). Tweaked the vac while they were cleaning. Checked out the machine under full load. Looks like it is running fine.

Back to work next week.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
Beach day!! After the last 3 weeks and the next 3 weeks coming up it was needed. Came home to 11 messages and we were only gone for3 hrs. lol. That's prob 10 mins for old Kenny. He would prob freak out with only 11 calls in 3 hrs

IMAG0056-1.jpg

Worked and sold one of my race cars.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Askal said:
I came here to look around. Haven't been by much. Hey Doug: I can sympathize. For those who have met me, my eyes now both point straight forward. It is pretty weird after 40 year of one looking 60 degrees off to the left. Hurt like a bastard but all good now.
Al
I cleaned it Al, but glad to know you can see straight. Lol

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Went shopping. Picked up a couple of tickets to the Boise state game tomorrow. Put up our 3 Christmas trees. Now I'm chilling with the family.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
I took my nephew deer hunting for the first time... It was fun. We saw a bunch of Downy woodpeckers and a huge owl. We didn't see any deer but the others made for a neat trip anyway.

Back
Top Bottom