what's a fair price to pressure wash concrete?

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
I was told that if I give them a fair price to pressure wash concrete they'd have a ton more concrete work for me.

I'll probably rent a kero pressure washer and a big spinner for starters but have no idea what is conidered a fair price.

Anybody have any experience along these lines?

The 1st slab they want a bid on is 6500 square feet. The slab slants towards a sewer drain so not necassary to recover the water.

Thanks!

George

Jamesh921

Name
James
If the Bluebook/Xctimate is stating .11 - .18 per sf, then you can bet the going rate will be about half of that. :cry:

I've been looking into deck/siding/concrete cleaning lately and I've come to the conclusion that you're just gonna have to figure it "by the hour" pricing. And, only you can determine how much that should be.

Most of the time you'll be competing with bottom feeders or large corporations who will be low-balling the price.

With my low cost of doing business, I can compete at about $65 - $75 per hour (depending on how extreme the soiling is). But, I'm sure others have higher numbers and some lower numbers.

Even though I can make money at $65 - $70 per hour, I'd shoot for a higher price.

Good luck.

Giorgio

Name
Giorgio
Mikey P said:
A savvy home or biz owner will rent a pressure washer for under $100 a day and rent a laborer for $15 an hour.

Donald Trump doesn't have time to dick around w renting pressure washers and hiring day laborers.

Yeah, its kinda like that.

Uhhumm

But, If I can't earn .15 s/f then screw it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom