What's the Best Ink stain remover?

everfresh1

Name
Jamie Cohen
What do you guys use? Most things i use only remove surface spots, anything deep just spreads it

ACE

Name
Mike Hughes
everfresh1 said:
What do you guys use? Most things i use only remove surface spots, anything deep just spreads it
Bonded insert.

I did once remove a huge ink spot with a generous amount of Prochems stain rescue and an iron. It turned a bunch of different colors then disappeared.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Depends on what the carrier the ink uses.

I had different success with isopropyl alcohol, prochem's ink remover, acetone, and pig.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have a bunch on the shelf and they all work but If it is my ink spot that I have to remove I'm grabbing CTI's ink out.

F

FB7777

I used CTI ink out years ago ... Isn't it just isopropyl alcohol marked up 1000% ?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Lee Stockwell said:
[quote="Willy P":avdb7b9b][quote="Lee Stockwell":avdb7b9b]Corral it first.

Gel alcohol hand sanitizer anyone? About $2 a mini squeeze bottle and works like stink.[/quote:avdb7b9b]

Exactly what I use.[/quote:avdb7b9b]

!gotcha!

PCCN

Have tried almost everything out there and found Jon Dons matrix Break Down to be dependable on all types of inks I have run across. Yea, it does smell but of course it rinses away. Very fast and thorough.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
ink comes out easiest if it hasn't been hit with water first . i use bridepoint solvent and just the vacuum , same technique for nail polish except acetone.

gene

Back
Top Bottom