whats up with all the p.o.s. vortex pics

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Hey, I sent him a great pic of a swell job we are working on so it's not for lack of pictures.
Al

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Thought I had filled it out a long time ago. Thanks for the hug but maybe later.
Al

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
hey guys thanks for turning my post gay..why dont you guys go get a room and have a three way with gary to occupy your time instead of hijacking my very important thread..

I agree Vortex truckmounts get top billing here. You would think the posted pictures would be more representative of what people actually buy/have. Do you think the market will continue to support these units. They are like the hummer from General Motors. They had a moment, but the moment is gone. Smaller truckmounts are the future. Ron

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
i am sure he does know that..but he also knows that the savings in repair bills will save him money in the long run.

oh and i got my "thing"...pics to come soon

Good post Dave... if you notice, V owners post the most cause they aint got no work.... :shock:

I thought this was a vortex board for awhile and did you notice how marty got some respect and then was pRoMoted to a "Global Moderator"...after he got his V....LMAO............................there is a pattern look closely

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Dave, I ran Butlers for 25 years, they are as reliable as they are because Butler has not changed anything during that period of time. If you have noticed, there have been post lately asking why no problems with Vortex's, maybe it won't take 25 years to get the bugs worked out. And to answer the expenses thread, my Vortex's make me money every month they don't cost me a dime. I would rather work smarter not harder.:mrgreen:

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
C Pennington said:
Good post Dave... if you notice, V owners post the most cause they aint got no work.... :shock:

I thought this was a vortex board for awhile and did you notice how marty got some respect and then was pRoMoted to a "Global Moderator"...after he got his V....LMAO............................there is a pattern look closely

Good point. :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
Marty has also been banned for two weeks so so bend over and kiss your ass Pennington, you two bit apartment hack.

and yes, I used more fuel cleaning/driving with my B than I do with my V there Ken and btw, whats a sophisticated, high moral gentleman like yourself doing slumming in a Vortex thread?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
ronbeatty said:
I would rather work smarter not harder.:mrgreen:

just wondering how you are working any less hard than i am..i dual wand furniture and run 2 man crews..
i will not ever duel wand carpet and tile in a customers home..i feel it gives the "rushing" impression and takes away the personal touch
of running a 2 man crew that our customers love and are happy to pay for.
my carpet is dry in about 1 hr or so and everyone is happy and sending me business..so how would a v make any sense for my company?

and as far as the cost thing...even if the v burns less fuel than my butler the cost difference would take the life of the truck to make up..
then the repair bills, missed work while fixing it..how is that more efficient?

i will send mikey a pic of my rigs and if he has any care for the majority of the people on this board he will post it up
if not i say we all send him pm's every time we log on to tell him that we dont give a shit about the "v"

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Mikey P said:
Ken and btw, whats a sophisticated, high moral gentleman like yourself doing slumming in a Vortex thread?

probably the same as me.
Picking out the dudes that can actually utilize the capacity from those trying to compensate for small dinky syndrome.... :mrgreen:

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
.i feel it gives the "rushing" impression and takes away the personal touch
of running a 2 man crew that our customers love and are happy to pay for.

what a load of crap.

Provide quality workmanship and a personal touch and they could care less how long it takes.

The faster they can get on with their lives the better.

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
wrong..i personally would be a little steamed if i payed 500 bucks and the guys were in and out of my home in a hour. i would always wonder if you rushed or didnt rinse something as well as you could have because you were so fast.
it gives a bad last impression..even if the carpet/tile looks great. 2 weeks down the road she will be talking to her friend and i guarantee the fact that
you were inandout will come up..i would rather not have any negative thoughts associated with my work.
you also have to remember that we are in different areas..here in the south no one is in a huge hurry, but over on the west coast if people are rushrushrush get in and get out then it would work for you..

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Never have I had anyone question my times.....the end result is what they look at...not how long it took me to get it there...

There time is just as important to them as mine is to me....that is why I stay as efficient as I possibly can and we have always given 1/2 hour arrival times.......

nothing sucks more then wasting your day sitting around waiting on someone..and then waiting for them to get done so you can take care of your own things that need done...

IMO..efficiency and quality are the key factors to making it in this industry........just don't allow one to suffer because of the other.........

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Dave, I have been cleaning carpet full time for 33 years, and have a good idea of what my customers expect. Most of my customers are either young professionals or 45 and up. They are business people and value their time. If I can get in and get out , they can get on with their day. And by the way they keep calling me back so I would say they are satisfied. I rely on referrals for our work and don't advertise at all, and they keep me busy everyday.

Mike Draper

I would really like an AT. however, I can say this....How many V's on still on the road and dependable after 8-10 years? I'm sure there are more Butlers on the road after 8-10 years.

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
Mike, I have sold units that are 6 yrs old with 3800 hrs that still looked new, just ask Mark Saiger. You cannot compare longevity by type of unit, it all depends on how well they are maintained.

G

I can't believe you guys are complaining about too many V's on the BB!

Bunch of old ladies!

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
ronbeatty said:
Dave, I have been cleaning carpet full time for 33 years, and have a good idea of what my customers expect. Most of my customers are either young professionals or 45 and up. They are business people and value their time. If I can get in and get out , they can get on with their day. And by the way they keep calling me back so I would say they are satisfied. I rely on referrals for our work and don't advertise at all, and they keep me busy everyday.

you are smart knowing what your customer wants and expects of you..while i am doing my walk through with the first time customers i am asking about any past cleanings that they have had..the next question is why are you not still using them (make sure i dont make the same mistake that they did)..i would have to say that 60% of the time part of the answer is
"they were in and out" and "i dont feel like i got the value for the money i spent"..
like i said, different markets.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
I got the pleasure to see Ron's setups at Winterfest. By the LOOK of his rig, you can tell he and his crew take great care of their equipment. By that alone, I can only imagine how well he takes care of his customers.

Mikey P said:
Marty has also been banned for two weeks so so bend over and kiss your ass Pennington, you two bit apartment hack.

and yes, I used more fuel cleaning/driving with my B than I do with my V there Ken and btw, whats a sophisticated, high moral gentleman like yourself doing slumming in a Vortex thread?

I clean residential and condos not apartments DUMb ass...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom