whats up with all the p.o.s. vortex pics

Ron Werner said:
[quote="C Pennington":2759v18y]
ronbeatty said:
Curtis, I did $2800.00 worth of work on Friday in 6 hrs, how did you do ?????????????

I did over 25,000 for the week thank you very much.

again, how many guys working, what type and size of area was cleaned (Ron-what area did you clean for 2800?)[/quote:2759v18y]

5 day week 4 trucks...4 techs avg time work per day 6.5 hrs-7 hrs

2800 in 6hrs....hmm Id like some more info to..lol

ronbeatty

Name
Ron Beatty
(3500 sq ft church, 2 bedrooms hall and steps, attorneys office. 1 truck, 2 men / $466.00 hr. not bad.) This is not the best day I have had either. We ran both trucks at a large commercial account for 5 hrs. and did $5400.00 in 5 hrs. last month. While we don't do this everyday it is good when you can. Over the last 5 years I have tried to find the best way to do the best job for my customers with the least amount of time and physical labor. For me it is the Vortex trucks that has let us achieve the level of customer service along with less wand time. this may not be how you want to run YOUR business but it works for me.

I don't know but, To me this post was about only vortex truckmounts being pictured up top. It seems like the boards name should be changed to the vortex board. We all know the vortex has power and is a great truckmount for performance. But lets be fair, Do you think of all the posted pictures on top, the vortex mount is getting more in your/our face placement. Just wanted to see different truckmounts from our members here. Each week post a different members outfit/mount. That way it is more interesting to me anyway. Ron

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
loads of shit..that is what is flowing out of your mouth..
i other words no one wants to see the same old picture of the same old crap...
get it right boy or you will be sent packing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom