What's your best Tip?

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
$20 ?? i think?

years ago we had a resi client, the wife left us a year end bonus $20 on the kitchen table, and the husband left us a year end bonus $20 on the desk. 6 p.m. we get a call, "umm this is kinda embarassing but my wife left you a tip as well...can you give it back?"

back then, $20 was a big deal to us!

:dejection:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I had a $75.00 tip this year and my helper received $50 at a job. The client knew she was being a pain because the interior decorator had to reposition the furniture into perfect position, before we could go in a clean the traffic areas.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Monetarily $100 is the biggest...gotten them several times over the years

"best" tip, are the homemade pies and cookies an older lady brings me every year around Christmas.
Jenny-Lee doesn't have a lot of money and only has a her living rm and hall cleaned every couple/three years
but those pies and cookies she hand delivers every year are worth more than gold to "me" cause they're made with love

..L.T.A.

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Monetarily $100 is the biggest...gotten them several times over the years

"best" tip, are the homemade pies and cookies an older lady brings me every year around Christmas.
Jenny-Lee doesn't have a lot of money and only has a her living rm and hall cleaned every couple/three years
but those pies and cookies she hand delivers every year are worth more than gold to "me" cause they're made with love

..L.T.A.

I love the homemade cookie tips!

Jamesh921

Name
James
The largest tip I ever recieved was $100 bucks. I got a $25 dollar tip today on a $195 dollar job.

With that said, if we're getting tips over $50 bucks, does that mean we're not charging enough?

F

FB7777

Best tip from a customer was when they informed me their public company was being acquired

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom