whats your favorite account?

steve_64

i started cleaning a chinese massage parlor recently. its my favorite account by far and it pays good. also got a free massage the day we cleaned it and now have a lifetime discount.they said the last guy couldnt get it cleaned, all that oil and crap. it was nasty.

my driver was hoping to get a hand job, ok i was hoping to but i really do get massages often. anyway we stopped one day my treat and the first thing i noticed was dirty carpet. i had the job before i got my first massage there. they were impressed and im suppose to clean it about every 4 months now.

whats your favorite account?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I have several that I like and for different reasons, lots of work, fast pay, prestige but I think the top is a university we clean for. They walk us around and say clean this and clean that and then add more when we come to clean. :icon_cool:

10,000sq/ft to 30,000sq/ft at a time, several times throughout the year. Love those guys!

steve_64

I have several that I like and for different reasons, lots of work, fast pay, prestige but I think the top is a university we clean for. They walk us around and say clean this and clean that and then add more when we come to clean. :icon_cool:

10,000sq/ft to 30,000sq/ft at a time, several times throughout the year. Love those guys!

yeah i like the ones who keep adding when youre there.

Bucey

Name
FFA?
Japanese habachi restaurant, pays great. Going there in 45 min, every five weeks. Military, and like doc said those large accounts with lots of can you do this while you are here.

spotman123

Name
Wayne foster
My local hospital. I do large sections at a time, about twice a month, but they pay at 45 days out.

steve g

Name
steve garrett
I always wonder how they handle request for hand jobs?? my buddy tells of a story of turning over and being about ready to pole vault off the table. The story still makes me laugh.

steve_64

I always wonder how they handle request for hand jobs?? my buddy tells of a story of turning over and being about ready to pole vault off the table. The story still makes me laugh.

steve lol i have no idea. ive never done that but they seem to close down a lot of them around here that keep popping up. pardon the pun. this place has been here for years so either they are legit and they do a great job or they just screen the customers very well. my friend/helper said he was aroused too.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
I would have to say money wise the churches we do. But favorite clients we have tons! Most of our clients are seriously like extended family to us.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm working on getting Cowboys Stadium..Turns out my neighbor is a friend of Jerry Jones. Go figure.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom