What's your go to deodorizer that you have confidence in?

Lars

Name
Lars
I still haven't found a carpet and upholstery deodorizer that I have had much success with...

what are you guys using and recommend (especially for pet odors)?

Spurlington

Name
Spurlino
http://cdn3.volusion.com/vvjkw.rtmdp/v/vspfiles/photos/CD15GL-2.jpg?1368623507
Spice Air Deodorizer

Premium Odor Counteractants are fantastic cleaning deodorizers with wonderful, contemporary fragrances your customers will love for only pennies per job. But even more importantly, they contain true odor neutralizers that attack the sources of more challenging odors.

And when you’re dealing with really tough odors like old dog and cat urine, rot, vomit or even skunk, you can super charge Premium Odor Counteractants with Bio-Charge! This adds a highly concentrated dose of bacterial enzyme odor digesters to the already potent odor neutralizers in Premium Odor Counteractant.

Spice Air: This is our best seller! The exotic spice fragrance your customers will love.

RTU pH: 7
Dilution Ratios: After Spray: ½ to 8 oz./Gal.

Truckmounts: 12 oz./5 Gal. stock solution

Portables: ½ to 1 oz./Gal RTU solution

I love this stuff ..

Reactions: Lars

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Odorcide or CTI osr or cobbs osr, soils and oils for odors.

Add a little hydrogen peroxide to S.O.O. Really strong fragrance makes my wife sick. Best for vacants rentals.

Quatalot takes time to work makes my chest a little tight. Works good.

C&S

Name
Scott
Hydrocide extreme for general odors, and bio modifier with Hydrocide extreme for pet urine, sweet lemon for the fancy just cleaned smell on not so extreme odors

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
residential general deodorizer we use Cti fresh and clean.
Empty rentals we put cobbs solvent deodorizer Cherry in the corners of the room
Pet odor we use a pairing agent like odorcide.
In the bathroom at the office we use Air fresh aerosol. sometimes it still isn't strong enough

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Depending on my clients level of tolerance I have two different ways of treating. A "topical" treatment of Hydramasters UPS (urine pre spray) and Multiphase. In a 5 qt hydroforce I put in three quarts of UPS and two quarts of Multiphase. I either put it down at 6:1 or 4:1 depending on severity. I'll treat spots with that first then rinse with the wand. If they want a better result, I'll use the same mixture and flood it on the spots and use the claw to extract. If it's a cat job I normally will follow up by a second flooding with Hydrocide Extreme.

Over the years I've used a lot of pet odor products. UPS/Mulitphase is my favorite combo. I have not had to go back on a urine job when using this combo. I follow up with my clients to see how the treatment worked a couple days afterward. I am very up front with expectations and stress that THEY own the urine, not me. Tactful, of course, but I've had very good results with that combo.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
I use what use to be know as Steam Services(Knapp) upt extra I get at cobbs. It is the best one step topical treatment I have used. I prefer to topically treat so I dont have to replace pad. Most of the time the pet is still in the home and your just trying to make it better and as soon as you leave the animal will be going back to what it did before, pee on the carpet. :hopeless::oldrolleyes:

Name
Chris
Odorcide or CTI osr or cobbs osr, soils and oils for odors.

Add a little hydrogen peroxide to S.O.O. Really strong fragrance makes my wife sick. Best for vacants rentals.

Quatalot takes time to work makes my chest a little tight. Works good.

EXELLENT SUPPLY PRODUCTS THATS RIGHT.

Black2White Carpet Cleaning

steve_64

molecular modifier, baby powder fragrance that lasts longer than anything else ive tried. gets rid of cat pee odors too!

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
A zillion products offered by a zillion manufacturers, though the principles are the same. it could be a pairing agent, an oxidizer, a quat or an enzyme. Not sure how Tom's product works. Then, if you like there's the voodoo fluff of encapsulating the odor if you will. Then there's the issue dissolving the alkaline salts (different ways) and dealing with the urine remnants in the padding (filling material.)

All the different scents offered (my favorite being: "success'), are just that, the masking agent part of the deodorizing process.

So the emphasis, in my humble opinion, should be on the process of flushing and removing urine both from fabric, padding and any other part it may have entered more than the specific product. Once you've accomplished that, they will all pretty much work.

Of course, my new deodorizing product- "success" (yours if you buy and surly mine :winky:,) is by far the best.
A bit pricey, but worth every damn little penny.

If you buy "success", it will be delivered. Guaranteed. No questions asked or accepted.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom