whats your maint deal with carpet company's?

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
those that have a maint deal set up hows it structured..

i have a guy that wants me to include a free maint cleaning for several years with purchase of x amount of carpet..we take care of him personally and he owns
the shop and sends us all cleaning work but wants to add this incentive plan..

i am thinking a discount to him because he is paying my bill, the cust just has to call to get the freebie..maybe like 20% off reg bill or something?? what is yours like?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I'm working on a plan now with a local carpet retailer that plans to do the same type thing. Pre-purchase cleaning to be incuded in his sales package, he'd pay us now but we wouldn't clean for 18-24 months. I'm working on a voucher that they fill out and hand to the new carpet owner at the time of purchase.

As far as a discount, we are giving him a much larger discount in turn he's going to refer us for carpet cleaning and hardwood floor cleaning & recoating. He's the main reason we bought the Dragon, he says he's frequently asked and wants to be able to refer us.

He already refers us and gives out discount cards and has our brochure stand in his show room. *That reminds me I need to complete the new carpet brochure. I've got to quit playing on these boards so much......yea right! : )

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have one that is constantly referring customers to me. He hands out my spotter bottles to customers like candy. Great account and I want to do nothing to screw it up.

Like contractually binding either of us to anything ...

davegillfishing

Supportive Member
Name
dave gill
I have a few that send me crap loads of work and I take care of them at their house as a thanks.

This is like Richards. He wants to offer a free cleaning from us as incentive to buy from him.

I thinking of giving him a 25% discount off reg price.

He will give voucher for cleaning and pay us based on sqft of carpet sold then the have to redeem it in 12 months or less

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I wish I could get more work from the carpet retailers.

Back
Top Bottom