Wheels....what are you running on your rig?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
All of our service vehicles have white wheels but this one came with with gray wheels instead of white. Not sure if we want to with white or go to Simulators, what is on your truck? Are Simulators a hassle to maintain in regions with winter weather?

DSCN4506.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
the old Vortex cam with dirty white rims...

100_3431.jpg

bought some simulators and it dressed it right up....

100_3432-1.jpg

they are really easy to take care of...just use a micro fiber rag and some windex and you can comb your hair in them....they shine up really easy...I have them the truck I have now and never have I had any problems with any of them....

1-800-215-8007.....Call this guy...if he don't have them he can tell you who does....

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
CHROME. you only live once.............................. Oh, I guess I've lived 4 times. Chrome none the less.

Chris A

Name
Chris
Stocks, cuz its a work truck lol. I got the premium wheels on my pick em up truck (that I never drive)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I know it is a work truck and probably should leave it stock but we already painted it blue we might as well go all the way. I've seen Jimmy naked

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Correct...and being a work truck it will take more punishment..another reason why I like simulators.....some how something got on one of mine and etched it...easy...cheap replacement and it looks good again.....

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
Great looking rigs guys. I really like the idea of keeping all the heat and such in the back and having a separate cab. Really a hell of a marketing tool also. When neighbors see these I'm sure their thinking that beast must do a great job and also it must be pretty expensive to use them. That is a win win.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom