When Cleaning Common Areas

Willy P

Name
Willy P
When cleaning common areas in a condo/apartment setting, what do you do to give a heads up to the residents of the building?

Name
Steve Lawrence
Shouldn't be your job. Superintendant should warn occupants with email/signs in halls and/or elevators.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
In theory I agree Steve and also think that it is our job as the professional to make them aware to do so and if they don't then having some kind of signage available. One slip and fall can cause a lot of negatives in cost, insurance liability and bad PR.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
"Please take caution when transferring from the carpet to hard surfaces as the slightly damp carpet may make your shoes slippery. We'd like to thank you for your patience and understanding with this and we'd also like to provide all residents/tenants 20% of any cleaning needs while we are here cleaning the common areas.

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
No need for any type of warning with our equipment. Our equipment is an unintrusive self contained advanced Low moisture carpet cleaning system.We quite often clean in fully active areas with no hazard or obstruction to the public. In a matter of fact it is not uncommon for the public in these active areas to walk along side us and talk to us while we are mowing down carpet.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
No need for any type of warning with our equipment. Our equipment is an unintrusive self contained advanced Low moisture carpet cleaning system.We quite often clean in fully active areas with no hazard or obstruction to the public. In a matter of fact it is not uncommon for the public in these active areas to walk along side us and talk to us while we are mowing down carpet.

low moisture isn't "no" moisture, Mardie

is there's something new about shampoo and damp carpet that makes in NO LONGER a slip hazard when walking for damp shampooed carpet to tile???

..l.T.A.

steve_64

the only one ive ever seen trip on my hoses is me! i try and keep them to the sides.

Vivers

Supportive Member
Name
Bill
We put out cones and signs. If we feel there's a ton of traffic I will keep a monitor out to keep an eye

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom