When Customers Tell Me.....

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
......I dont look like a carpet cleaner what does this tell me? Do most carpet cleaners look creepy like Bob Foster and Dave Yoakum?

Golden Boy

Reactions: Royal Man

hogjowl

Idiot™
People are funny and have a way of saying what they are often thinking before they realize it. They could be thinking you don't look like you know what you are doing and that is just how it is expressed verbally.

Reactions: Connor

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think they are saying you should be back at the prison.........only on the other side of the bars. :p

Maybe you should cut your hair ya hippy! :winky:

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
......I dont look like a carpet cleaner what does this tell me? Golden Boy
Your clients can spot you are in the wrong profession the moment you walk into their door or as Chavez say they think you escaped.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Been told that in every job I ever had. Never slowed me down! Ever! Of course I am small guy and too only rock a 47 so ......

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
......I dont look like a carpet cleaner what does this tell me? Do most carpet cleaners look creepy like Bob Foster and Dave Yoakum?

Golden Boy

you look more like that little" Bride of Chucky" doll if you ask me......

resizer_classphp.jpg

Dan

Supportive Member
Name
Dan
I think they are saying you should be back at the prison.........only on the other side of the bars. :p

Maybe you should cut your hair ya hippy! :winky:

LMFAO. No love for Waldo. Not until he gets back on the side of the bars he belongs on anyways.

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
I look a little rough in both pics. In the box truck pic it was a long day after helping Foster after he got evicted from his second shop. The second pic was too many beers with Curt and Dirk. My good looks get me many blank checks on the kitchen counter.

Golden Boy

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom