When did this happen?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I hadn't checked my places listing for a couple of weeks. I just checked tonight and even though dropped a notch to #2 I see the Star Ratings are back. When did this transpire?

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
Its going to be bouncing around for a bit yet since all of the changes haven't been implemented yet with the transition from places to google+.

FredC

Village Idiot
I haven't seen the stars Billy. Are you sure you aren't running an express ad?

Looking did make me notice something that might work for surrounding cities.....

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Looking did make me notice something that might work for surrounding cities.....

Fred, you are such a tease - please do tell...

I wish the almighty Google Masters understood the power of a few stars on our listings. No stars on my google +.

Thankfully Yellowpages, Superpages, Insiderpages, Kudzu, and Citysearch all still have starry SERPS.

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I haven't seen the stars Billy. Are you sure you aren't running an express ad?

No express ads, I looked it up as always for Lexington and Versailles and had 5 stars on both when they appeared. Who knows what today will bring!

FredC

Village Idiot
your hit really isn't a hit...it was a change in display format because for whatever reason search volume for those terms has increased

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom