When is to low to low?

Name
jack zerkie
Received a call from a local realtor stating that I had cleaned one of their units for the renter and the realtor liked the results. The first question was how much, I stated the charge was $ 140.00 oh our guy charges $ 95.00. I answered that its okey with what each of us charge.I see trucks around with prices on the sides and the more rooms they clean the cheaper it gets.I really enjoy cleaning but when they clean 2 rooms for $29.00 and 5 rooms for $ 69.00 it makes me wonder how they pay their bills. I don,t know if I,ll hear back from the agent but I wonder how much work to earn $95.00
will you pre spray or use a roto 175 then extract to get it clean, Iv,e used all the methods years ago but times are tight for everyone on both sides. I want to work smart and at fair prices but each company has theie own guide lines. I guess I answered my own question! jz.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
lol.....

its just when you get flusttered with custys that you start sounding so off....

but i hear ya.... I have a few like that, that i just started for.....dunno how far of a drive yours were...but mine all range in the 10 min or less....so i figure wth when they just tell me heres the code, please have it done in the next few days.... so i throw one in there every now and then for cheap

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom