When the competition recommends you....

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
We have a local community page that has close to 9,000 members. It's a resource for the community to post events, share positive experiences with local business and as for recommendation.

We are referred by multiple people when asked for a carpet cleaning recommendation. There is another local cleaner, who we are friendly with, and often help each other out. He's been trying to get a footing on the page....but finally gave up.

Check out his comment....

upload_2015-10-19_8-52-54.png

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
When Sears was cleaning in town we used to get tons of upholstery work from them. I think they just didn't want to do it and passed it on to us. :biggrin:

EDS

Name
Ed
In my area me and a couple other cleaners bounce jobs to one another all the time when we go on vacation. My one competitor is in Mexico right now so he is referring jobs too me that need to be done ASAP.

Name
Nate W.
I give a lot of work to my competitors. uhhuh anything that sounds risky payment wise or problem sounding client. :biggrin:

My pops has a multi-trucker friend who they knew for a long time... The wife calls and asks my Mom if we want a customer back..... To quote my Mom, Fk no, keep her.... The customer said my pops broke something at her rental unit... She was famous for charging the military guys for shit they didn't do... But people would pay it just to get rid of her and not deal with her BS... She was an alkie....

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom