Where and how can I demo a Hoss

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Bill Bruders said:
Check the Sapphire website for your nearest distributor most have them available to "test drive".

don't waste the DiSty's TIME.... KMA!

Dan ...NEVER buys aNyThinG.... yes, I really clean up pet shit for a living Dad..

He is a CouPon-CuTTer.... -sniff

woodsey

Buy one and try it, no guts no glory. Its a great machine that is very aggressive and well built. A test drive is not enough. Ya have to run it awhile to get the idea of what it can do. When you pull the trigger hang on.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
dealtimeman said:
if you send one to him, he is going to say it is a good machine but that his rx20 still works ok. oh and he might buy one in the future.

EXACTLY.... :!:

He still hasn't returned my ..."pOcKeT-pUssY"...... no won ton soup for you!

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
you cant just demo a tool..especially a rotary.....I pounded that thing for close to 2 months before I got the feel for it and what it can do...there are way to many variables out there....and don't think you are just going to take it out of the box and go to work..you have to also figure out what is the best balance for you and your equipment...

if you can do this...you will have your RX on craigslist........

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Jim Martin said:
you cant just demo a tool..especially a rotary.....I pounded that thing for close to 2 months before I got the feel for it and what it can do...there are way to many variables out there....and don't think you are just going to take it out of the box and go to work..you have to also figure out what is the best balance for you and your equipment...

if you can do this...you will have your RX on craigslist........

Pretty sure his RX.....is a Demo... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
lordy, a retard just does not stand a chance in this cruel, vicious place.

I'm so sorry you had to go through that Dan

Just buy one and I will personally guarantee that if you don't like it you will be able to find someone to buy it off you.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
hahahahaha...

oh man....your better have a tough sack to go through this place eat shit! eat shit! eat shit! eat shit! eat shit! eat shit! eat shit! eat shit!

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
Yea buy if you don't like it, I'll buy it from you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom